CHAPTER SEVEN

____

I'm a free kid!

I can finally live a better life and be a better Roxana than the original one did in my novel!

Since I am able to solve my main problem, which is the curse, then I also managed to escape my death and other negative turning points.

First, I didn't get striked ill and the curse didn't successfully got passed onto me. Second, I won't have to get the curse mark at 14. Third, I won't be humiliated in my coming of age or debut at 18. And last but not the least, I won't have to die at the age of 22!

I'm sure Shawn managed to hide the ring and found another one to give back to Agatha. The Empress also knows better not to risk the topic about the curse again with the Emperor.

With these secrets hidden and no crumbs leading to the truth, there won't be any evidences to be shown. I'm now a stress-free character of my own novel.

It has been three days since the day the crown prince, Shawn, celebrated his coming of age ceremony. It was also that same day when Lucas, my baby brother, was born.

The room I once admired when I first got in here still manages to impress me. It was already stunning at midnight and the morning, but to think it looks far prettier when the sun is a lot more brighter during the afternoon is impressive.

Not even words can explain nor describe what I'm seeing.

As I currently sat on a comfy chair with the maid, named Imelda whom I mentioned before, whose busy combing my hair, someone knocked on the door.

The other maids inside my room whose fixing the bed and other stuffs all glanced at the platinum door in unison.

"Uh, come in?" I responded once a series of knocks continued when I gave no immediate response earlier.

The maid, Imelda, finished fixing my hair into a loose braid as it draped on my back. Other side of my hair and bangs stayed infront as it framed my face with its wavy curls.

The braid also consists of small little gems adorn on it, as I wore a white long-sleeved lace dress tied with a red ribbon on the waist. There are also rose designs on the hem of the dress' skirt.

On the sleeve, it has a ribbon tied from the inside part of the elbow and into a ring I wore in both my middle fingers. Not literally inside the elbow, but more like, argh whatever. I hope you get the point.

But, imagine if I raise these fingers at someone.

F you aesthetically.

As soon as I finished admiring myself in the mirror, the door opened and there revealed someone I never expected to visit.

Is it Shawn? Nope.

Is it Stephen? No either.

Is it the Empress? Nah.

Now who is it, you think?

"Bethy." Her soft voice were enough to lull me into sleep. She have a warm smile on her face, her straight silky silver white hair adorn with small flowers. Her dress had a light blue color, which appealed to her blue cyan eyes.

It seems she likes light colored dresses. Her dress seems soft too, somewhat like cotton in fabric. It had slits from the legs which added more sophistication into it. Despite her young age, she looked like an adult from that kind of clothing.