Conspiracy of the Universe

New Story: Conspiracy of the Universe

Inspired by Marital bond's certain upcoming sequence.

(Check my profile to read the story)

Summary:

Debbie is an atheist. Her thought process is logical, believes science over religion, superstition and the whole emotional/romantic/affectionate deeds of so called 'Universe'. For her, Universe is nothing but space filled with planets, stars etc. Purely Science. Universe is not the controller of human life choices.

Lou on the other hand believes in God, certain superstitions and social norms resulted from these superstitions. For her, Universe not just a space filled with stars and planets, but more than that. For Lou, Universe is the special force that brings two people together, that decides the fate of the person. Every unique or special thing she does, she does it because she thinks Universe wants her to do that.

What happens when these two spend a night together? What happens when they meet again and again, with Lou calling it the match-making of universe and Debbie sidelining her words and calling it just mere co-incidence?

How will these two polar opposite personalities in terms of beliefs will get together at the end?

************************

Characters:

Debbie Ocean: Professor and Scientist, (46 y)

Lou Miller: Interior Designer and Decorator (43 y)

Tammy: Real estate agent (46 y)

Rose: Interior Designer and Lou's eccentric but sweet boss (45 y)

Daphne: Young and stylish Professor (even though there are professors younger than her) (32 y)

Amita: Professor and Debbie's young friend (because most of Debbie's friends are same age as Debbie) (33 y)

Constance: Cosplay artist and costume creator/Youtuber/part-time plumber (27 y)

Nineball: Cosplay artist and costume creator/Youtuber along with Constance/extremely smart hacker (28 y)

*************

Already updated. Read and enjoy. Feedbacks are always welcomed and loved.