17K special | luffy's mother (imu theory)

Art Credit: https://www.facebook.com/1546813875/posts/10225963653708402/

Scenario Requested: What if Imu is Luffy's mother? | A special request scenario/moment by @Jozzheer. Not canon. There is no confirmed gender yet if Imu is a woman or a man.

Note: This is difficult to write but hey I managed! Just give me some inspiration art and I'll try to make scenarios like this. (Okay like do you know guys that one book of Luffy x F!Reader oneshots by where the author is inspired to do oneshots with fanarts. Yeah, I kind of aiming for those type of requests.)

Imu reference basically from the theory of Ohara from Youtube. I'm not gonna explain much about the theory since it is long as hell. However, I'm going to based Imu's powers/devil fruit on the theory. (Mythical Zoan: Celestial Nymph | Water Manipulation will be used.)

The theory: https://youtu.be/2MsDUzyJqVQ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tch. Tch.

'What memory will I be seeing next?' As everyone's questions were on their minds. Everyone prepares for the scenery changes until it adjusts fully in the abode. The scenery now changes at the familiar home island of the Strawhat boy.

"Dawn Island!" Sabo smiled.

"Really missed it there." Ace added.

"Yeah!" Luffy grinned.

Everyone admired the nice nature around them. Even if it was fake, they felt at peace from all the action and drama. It was a nice break for once. Some people however didn't like it since they wanted to see more of the pirate's fights.

"Another childhood memory?" Urouge hummed.

"What!? But I wanna see the fights!" Bonney complained. As much as they wanted to, they had no control whatsoever. Things would just flow in their way eventually.

"Well, it will happen! Iily never misses a single memory behind." Thatch shrugged.

A four-year-old Luffy was playing at the beach alone once again since Mayor and Makino were busy with their duties, making the young lad play for himself once again. He was walking alone on the shorelines of the beach as waves swooped into his bare feet.

"Oh my, how cute." Robin giggled. Some gushed over to the little lad.

"No one would even think that boy would cause so much trouble in the future." Whitebeard laughed. The comment made the Strawhats and Whitebeard crew laugh along with him.

"Damn right." Shanks chuckled. Even the other pirates and the revolutionary members snickered at that comment. However, the Navy shook their heads in disapproval. (Except Garp, we all know that he is laughing amusingly.)

The straw hat captain only smiled sheepishly.

With a stick on his hand dragging it on the sand, he hums a happy tune with his usual big smile.

At the sight, they couldn't help but smile. Forgetting that he was an infamous pirate. Children are just full of innocence and life that needs to be protected from the cruel world.

Everyone awed at the scenery around them. They felt at peace. For once, they were thankful that they had a decent break from all the world problems. Just watching the Strawhat boy's memory, going through each of his adventures.

Which made them, most of the Navy rethink all the judgement towards the pirate.

Unknowingly, Luffy drags himself somewhere and goes into the forest.