chapter 14 | walk to arlong park

Requested Moment: @_one_piece_is_great_  | @got_the_feels

Requested Moment: @_one_piece_is_great_ | @got_the_feels

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tch. Tch.

Everyone was moved by the touching scene.

Other pirates thought so otherwise (specifically the Warlords and other supernovas), since they weren't used to good actions. After all pirates are a menace to society.

Who knew the Strawhat pirate would turn out to be something they never expected. Monkey D. Luffy had a reputation for facing formidable foes, which rocketed him to fame. No one could believe, for the first time, that the young straw hat boy was responsible for those actions. His physique wasn't much-he is quite skinny, as they noticed, or perhaps it is the effects of the Gum-Gum fruit.

They had been proven wrong. Every time he would appear in the newspapers, it would always shock the whole world.

A notorious pirate. But, what they see right now is quite different. A friend who is going to save their navigator in the past.

"Luffy..." Nami's eyes widened when she saw Zoro, Usopp and the newer member at that time, Sanji, waiting for their captain.

Luffy walked back to his crew and ordered. "Let's go."

"I thought...I might lose everything again at that point. But then you guys showed up." Nami smiled. No words can express so much gratitude that day, fate has given her hope. Given her friends at last.

"Yeah!" They responded with pure determination. With that, they marched off towards their enemy who made their friend cry. They marched to the path towards where Arlong and his crew resided.

 They marched to the path towards where Arlong and his crew resided

Everyone got the chills just by looking at them. Furious and a sense of determination radiating off them for making their friend cry. The three who marched with Luffy at that time felt their pride rise.

"You guys are so damn cool!" Chopper and Yamato admired them. The strawhat's brothers couldn't agree more.

"UWAAH! NAMI WE'LL PROTECT YOU ALWAYS!" Franky cried, making Nami sigh and Robin giggle at the interaction. Although the other crew members felt a bit jealous that they couldn't walk with them.