Chapter 14 - Promise

Julianna's POV

Previously

I hurriedly rushed over to my clothes strewn on the floor and began putting them on as quick as I could.

"What's wrong love?" Klaus asks in concern.

"The werewolves," I reply. "They found us."

***

"If any of you haven't noticed, we have no where to run." Kol reminded as we were all arguing as to where we would go. The Mikaelson Compound was out of the question due to Marcel's current status there.

"Well we can't stay here. The wolves can't come in because they will expose themselves but Seraphina can come in without a problem." I say.

"She will find us regardless of where we go. A simple locator spell sells us out." Rebekah chimed in.

"You don't have to worry about that. I put a cloaking spell on all of you," I smile.

"Impressive. I quite like how my protégé is coming out," Kol chuckles while putting an arm over my shoulder.

"Alright. Enough chit chat let's go," Klaus says and quickly gets me out of Kol's grip.

"Jealous aren't we, brother?" Kol snickers.

"Do you want to go back to your coffin?" Klaus threatens.

"Klaus," I smack him on the arm "enough with the dagger threats."

"Yes Nik, listen to Julianna please," Kol smirks.

"Where is Elijah? He should be back by now," Rebekah says worriedly. Elijah had left right away to go find a place where we could go after we told him the werewolves found us. He had left over half an hour ago and seeing as there is giant werewolves roaming around, it would be necessary to worry. Just as we were about to send out a search party for him, Elijah walks in.

"Well, what did you find?" I ask.

"Nothing. There is no place for us to run." He simply answers. I sigh and the room is quiet while everyone is trying to figure out what to do. From downstairs I hear a voice speak a name that scares me to death.

"May I help you ma'am?" The receptionist says.

"Yes, my friends have checked in here and I simply came to visit them." the girl says.

"And what is your friends name?"

"Niklaus Mikaelson,"

"Alright. I'm sorry, what is your name ma'am?"

"Seraphina. But please don't tell him I'm coming, I want it to be a surprise." Seraphina says. I quickly stop listening into the conversation and turn towards everyone.

"We need to go now." I demand. "Seraphina is in the lobby and she's coming here."

"What?" Rebekah asks in confusion.

"I just heard her downstairs talking to the receptionist.The werewolves led her here and she found us and she's coming here right now." I explain in a rush. I run towards the window and open it and jump out. I swiftly land on the ground and I look up to see all of them beginning to come down as well. From inside the room, I could hear the clicking of heels on the tile floor and a head peaks out from the window. A woman with long straight black hair, lapis lazuli eyes and porcelain skin. Her face is full of anger and hatred as her eyes catch mine.

"After them!" She orders. Once the words left her mouth, glowing eyes appeared in the bushes and the enhanced werewolves emerged from behind them. Snarls and growls left their mouth as they slowly inched toward us.