connected - Cedric diggory smut

I'm back ( hopefully)  bitches , I haven't done a Cedric smut so I went searching for the best of the best and I bring you the cream the of the crop

CW: fluff & smut!! , femdom , handjob ,  aftercare

Summary : Cedric feels a little needy while spending a day in bed with you

It were lazy days like these this helped calm you after previous frantic nights of stressing about the next big project due or a 5 page essay. As you laid comfortably with the boy you most dearly loved on your bed, laying his back on top of you.

“Y/n…” Cedric calls you. Looking over at him, you could sense his gaze that always indicated whenever he needed you

Something about his eyes at that moment made looking at him feel like you fell in love with Cedric again despite knowing him for what felt like most of your life.

“Ced, you know I can’t resist you when you look so cute.” You let your hand caress his cheek.

“Though in order for me to do anything, tell me, what do you need?”

“Oh Y/n you know I can’t say it..” He said quietly, Cedric always seemed to shy away when it came to situations like these.

“Well it’d certainly be rude for you not to answer me, am I wrong?” You asked whilst playing with his hair.

Before Cedric could say anything, he looked at you while saying, “I really want you.. to touch me, Y/n” in the most sincere voice.

“Is this really what you want?” He nodded in response, “—then anything for you, my golden boy” You smiled

Your hand traveled from his cheek then to his chest, finally reaching the elastic of Cedric’s yellow plaid pajama pants.

Instead on going straight to the point you decided to rub him through his pajama pants. Which quickly created a reaction as you heard Cedric releasing soft but whiny moans. You also noticed how his legs slightly shift around from the pleasure.

“Does that feel good?”

“Mhm..” Cedric responded

Rubbing his cock through the fabric of his pants, it felt quite obvious how hard he was from that.

“Take off your pajamas” You whispered in his ear sternly

Cedric stood in silence, his cheeks flushed a bright pink over your response. There was nothing he could say except for a few stuttered words.

“I- er… s-say that again?” He asked in such a nervous tone

“C’mon darling, you wouldn’t want me to ask twice now would you?”

He slowly but surely reached over to the elastic of his pajamas and tugged them down to his knees alongside his boxers as well.

You let your hand grasp onto his stiff cock, with his pre cum coming out of his tip you used it to slowly pump his length.

“Come here” You said, once your lips met with Cedric’s he finally became undone. As you decided to tease him a little by stopping the pace as you began to rub your thumb over the head of his cock.

“Must you not be such a tease?” He whined while looking up at you desperately

“Well I must have my fun as well” You giggled innocently

Kissing his forehead, you continued to stroke him in a much faster pace than before. Cedric biting his bottom lip as a reaction in order to keep himself from letting out a moan, which he fails to do later.

As you’re keeping that fast pace, you noticed Cedric’s hand reaching over to yours to hold. Once your fingers intertwine, he squeezed onto it. Eventually hearing his breathing becoming unsteady.

"Shit this feels so good.. I’m so close! I’m really am. I love you Y/n, I—” His sudden slur of words was all interrupted with frustrated moans as Cedric finally found his reach, his cum dripping down to your hand.

“I love you too, Ced. Never forget that okay?” You reassured him right after, reaching over to peck his strawberry colored cheek.

Letting go of your grasp against him, you began to get out of bed while Cedric pulled his pants back up. “I’m just going to wash off my hand, need anything?” You asked

“Can we please cuddle once you come back?”

You smiled upon his request and nodded, walking towards the bathroom to rinse your hand over the water with some soap.

Once you came back, Cedric was already in position as he faced sideways in the bed. Getting back in bed , you let your head wrap around his chest as your face was buried in his back .

"

I loved spending this whole day with you , my darling " you whispered to him . But by the time you spoke he turned out to be passed out by the second,  but it didn't matter much to you though , because it were moments like these that always made you two feel so connected. 

Bruhhhh MY FUCKING COPY PASTE STOPED WORKING FOR SOME REASON HALFWAY THROUGH THIS SO I HAD TO TYPE THIS OUT WORD FOR FUCKING WORD , Creds : Edwardsapple on tumblr