Sad news :<

So uhhh

how should i put this.

I see that many of you are over the age of 45 and shit some of you are like in your 20's too. 

Dude the kid that acted for georgie in IT was 9, he is 13 now the same age as me dude.

Thats not kewl if you read this and you were 18 or someshit older.

It would've been cool if you were idk 11-14 cuz idk its more manageable.

Please do understand everyone i am not continuing this story EVER!!!

for when i made this story i was stupid and didn't get the hint that making stories of irl people are very fucking creepy and weird. Especially if the person was 9 and everyone was okay with it.

I've changed as a person.

im not a girl anymore, My name isn't "emily" Its Jasper. Im trans and omni.

I also need a break from making stories due to traumatic things that caused me to miss school a lot.

I will update on further notice on what has happened during those months in 2021 and 2022.

If you want any FICTIONAL characters i may do those as well. BUT NO KIDS FOR THE FICTION!!

I am willing to do homestuck once i finish it. I can also do saiki k. and many others. just please dont be spamming me in dm's asking 24/7.

love you all <33

sorry, do forgive me, i just need to stop this story.

xoxo, Jasper the writer <33