What has happened during 21-22

Since i have school in 2 hrs im here to share my past of what happened and why i shall be taking a break from writing and deleting this story in may 1st.

gonna be some trigger warnings buddys.

-sa, -sexual topics, -just horrible in general.

On june 9th i met a boy named miles on smule (yeah ik risky app), Well me and him friended on discord and we got very close and i mean VERY close. Few days later we started dating. We both agreed to be in a poly relationship since me and him both had gf's of our own. 

Me and miles were having the best months of our lives. That was until around october, Mr. emo aka me seen a boy named Spencer. Mr.emo didn't know this strange boy. But fell in love with just a single touch and a demand of him wanting koolaid. So mr.emo made it their number 1 thing to bring them koolaid everyday so they would love them more and more. Miles didn't think spencer was an good guy and all. Mr. Emo just said to miles "But he is my friend" and that made miles very upset and made him feel replaced. 

One day Mr.Emo decided to ask Spencer if he can have a sleepover, "Yeah sure dude seems cool!" spencer said. Mr. Emo smiled knowing that he will be alone with spencer for 1 night (or so he thought), 

Mr. Emo goes home and tells miles that he won't be able to call him on friday because of a sleepover with Spencer. Miles tells Mr. Emo that "If he does anything i'll hurt him", Mr. emo replied that Spencer isn't gonna do anything bad to them. 

3 days later and the Sleepover is here. Spencer arrives with his beanie that Mr. Emo loved. (im done with mr. emo lets just use my name). Jasper was wearing a pink and black skirt with pink fishnets and an undershirt and just a jacket. 

Jasper was happy to see him in jaspers house and Spencer was happy to see jasper again in that fishnet of his. To pass the time spencer finds Jaspers big box filled with pockys. "lets play the pocky game dude!" Spencer says smirking, I got flushed knowing i had a sort of crush on him still. We play the game and then we accident KISS. or was it? To me i didn't mean to but to Spencer he meant to. 

My mother got me some jeans that made me look even "Sexier" as what spencer said. I walk out the restroom to see spencer looking at me up and down proceeding to say "Damn, am i falling in love with my best friend?" as like i didn't hear him, But i did hear him and i giggled thinking it was a joke.

While waiting to go to the arcade me and Spencer sit in my closet in the dark with some LED lights set to red cuz of me dancing silly a few minutes ago. Spencer looks at me in the closet and proceeds to pull my hair to see if i would moan Which i did. After hearing that come from my mouth we both lock eye contact and he then asks "Can i kiss you?" knowing me i truly never say no unless i feel in danger of some sort. I said yeah and he kissed me a lot when i thought it was gonna be a peck on the lips not a challenge to see how many times he could kiss me.

Afterwards he then pulls off this "Manipulating Move" and says "Sorry if i've been making this uncomfortable for you", Knowing also i am a nice person i said he isn't and smiled to make sure he knows im not lying. 

we both get up and get out the closet because its time to go. We leave the house and arrive at the arcade. We pay for our card and go play games. We got ducks and a lot of them. Then we went to the Zombie game hidden from everyone.

(tw: Sexual topics)

We finish the game  and he then turns to me and tries to makeout with me. I push him off and say "I don't know how to makeout" i said this to let him know i had a bf and a gf. but he didnt take the hint and he "Taught" me how to makeout. This led to him unzipping my jacket to touch my tits and gave me an hickey on my neck and pulled my hair to moan louder for him.

But we had to stop because it was time to leave. I was shocked because i knew once we arrived at my house thats when he wants to have it with me. 

We get home and i run to get my pj's and run to the bathroom. I text miles that i love him and everything because i knew spencer would try to do something.

I get out and spencer is there, Waiting for me to cuddle him, WAITING there so innocently. Few 35 minutes in the movie we watching he grabs my face and makesout with me again pulling my hair. but this time it gets serious. Since we are alone he can do anything with me in my own room. So he starts to suck my tit then giving hickeys while undressing himself.

(tw: Sexual a$$ualt)

I told him i didn't want to take off my underwear but he started begging many times and said "I already touched you" and "Please Deadname let me do this for you". I then gave in and let him do what he wants so he can be happy.

Miles broke up with me afterwards of me doing it with spencer. I understood completely and he wanted to stay friends so i agreed to that.

Spencer was also staying another night. To me that meant another night of having it with him again. In the morning he wanted me to take a shower with him but i said no like 3 times and he said okay. So i took a shower first and then he did. afterwards he got undressed and pushed me on my bed and started makingout with me AGAIN while my parents were gone. but we stopped once they got home i was glad they did because he didn't do anything as bad that morning.

But at night we did it. 9 FUCKING ROUNDS. he stopped for a bit then continued for more rounds to reach to 20. i went to the bathroom to cry because i felt stupid and i felt like a whore. 

And foolish me had to start dating him afterwards just so he could be happy and so i don't be happy.

Dated 3 months and it was the same but i started crying more after the sex because he didn't do aftercare he just left me there to cry. thats why i messaged miles after it because if felt comfort with miles that spencer didn't have.

In january 23 2022 Spencer broke up with me because he finally realized how much he has done to me for the months. but i was hurting the most and i hated it.

But now im all better and my friendship with miles is kewl and Dont get mad at me but im friends with spencer i don't trust him still but yeah.

But i have a beautiful gf Named raina she is the light of my world and never lets me cry at all (its true deadass) and i feel free from all the sex. and im much happier with her my love.

Just a reminder.

he was supposed to be in highschool i was supposed to be in 7th grade.

he was 14 i was 13.

and i am the victim...