Part 5:

(Y/N's POV)

I felt someone tugging me. I looked and saw a flash of pink. Oh no. Was this it? What did I do wrong? Did I cheat somehow? Did asking the circle about the eggshell somehow get me in trou-

Then I felt something by my nostrils. I inhaled. Not to smell it, but to breathe. Once the potent smell was in my nose, that was it. I felt myself getting weaker. Another hand went over my eyes, and after a few minutes, I passed out.

...

(Omniscient perspective)

Y/N woke up in a bathroom stall. She rubbed her head and her eyes because she felt foggy. She didn't remember anything besides her getting food and then witnessing that terrible fight. What even happened? She didn't remember going to the bathroom. She stood up and felt weak but quickly regained her composure. She walked out of the bathroom after steadying herself and making sure she could walk fine. A square manager was waiting for her. By this time, she had figured out what every shape meant. Squares were the leaders. They boss everyone around, and they're the highest pink rank. Triangles carry the guns. They're the next rank down. Circles are the workers. They do everything that the "lower class" would do.

Y/N of course didn't know this fact, but the Front Man had ordered the circle worker that delivered his food to protect y/n from the fight. He didn't even know why he did that, and the circle sure as hell would want him to at least know because of the anxiety he went through. The poor circle had to approach a manager and talk to him without permission! He was even in close proximity to soldiers who watched his every step. He was about to pass out for fear of being shot.

As circle tapped on the square, he already started talking to avoid punishment.

"I have orders from the Front Man that I got while delivering food. He informed me to tell you to knock out Player 55 and drag her to the bathroom after the first death."

He could tell Square was furious at him and doubtful. He would surely have killed the circle if the Front Man didn't confirm with him later that he indeed made this order...

Back to now. That same square that the circle talked to was outside the bathroom. He had already went over in his mind what to say to Y/N when she wakes up and stumbles out. He just hoped she wouldn't be stupid enough or brave enough (it's a pretty fine line) to ask too many questions.

(Y/N's point of view)

I went to the sink and washed my hands before starting the hallway. You know, just in case I actually used the bathroom and somehow woke up like that.

"What took you so long?" A deep voice called.

"Pardon?" Y/N said.

"You asked to use the restroom and you were in there for too long! I should report you, 055. I have no doubt that you weren't following the rules in there."

"But... I don't even remember going in there..."

"Are you contradicting me?" He seemingly waved the triangle over.

"No, no! I'll go, okay?"

I walked out of the room and back to Ali and the others. He rushed up to me.

"Miss Y/N! Where were you? I was very worried."

He squeezed me tightly.

(Little all-knowing addition: front man's hands turned into fists at the sight of that, and it was accompanied by an unfamiliar feeling in his stomach teehee)