The Soothing Melody Of The Winds

Writer's note:This is my second time writing this draft ;-; I accidentally published it by accident once, if you guys may or may not notice and I panicked and accidentally deleted the draft......Thank god it was only the start tho because if it was the whole thing I would of cried.Anyways,enjoy the story!
_________________________________________

*I haven't finished my mission yet!No no I can't die like this!*

*Don't worry outlander,I'm here to help you.*

.......................................

The wind picked up again.(F/N) froze,not sure what is going on around him.It seemed like the wind came back again but looking around,none of surrounding tree's seem to be moving.After (F/N) collected himself,he quickly turn towards his 'savior' whom saved him from his impending doom."Don't worry,I'm came to help you.Just hold on tight."The stranger smiled charmingly.(F/N) was dazed for a bit before he slowly nodded.Puting his arms around the strangers neck to stay close and not fall.

After they both landed safely,they saw Amber,Aether and Paimon ran towards there way frantically.

"(F/N)!Are you ok?!Did you get hurt?!"Amber asked worriedly."Don't worry Amber I'm fine!Thanks to this fella here who saved me from the fall."(F/N) smiled."Thank you Mister for saving me.If you don't mind,may I ask what your name is?"(F/N) asked."My name is Venti,Venti the bard!"Venti announced his name proudly with a toothy smile."Nice to meet you Venti.Thank you again for saving me up there.I don't even wanna imagine what would of happened to me if you weren't there to save me.I'll pay you back in whatever way I can."(F/N) said gratefully."Don't mention it!If you want pay me back though,you can pay me back with a 3 bottles of dandelion wine!How about it?"Venti suggested with a wink.

"Don't mention it!If you want pay me back though,you can pay me back with a 3 bottles of dandelion wine!How about it?"Venti suggested with a wink

(F/N) smiled and nodded to that idea."Of course tone-deaf bard would want some dandelion wine!You should stop drinking so much!"Paimon complained,stomping her foot like a small child wanting candy.Before Paimon could continue,Amber walked up to (F/N).Then she quickly put her hands together and bow down towards (F/N)."I'm so very sorry!I didn't know the winds will stop out of knowhere today.Please forgive me!I'll treat you to anything you like or give you money for the trouble I caused!"Amber said.(F/N) quickly waved his hand up and tried to calm Amber down the best as he can.

After they both calmed down,silence took in.In between the silence,(F/N) realized something.He was still being held bridal style in Venti's arms."Ah-!Right um,V-Venti you can uh put me down now..."(F/N) pointed out awkwardly.Venti also realizing the situation they're in quickly put (F/N) down on to his feet and awkwardly laughed."Well ahem anyways,I've gotta go now!Nice seeing you guys again,See you around!May the wind be with you~"Venti bid fairwell as he slowly walked away from the group.

When Venti was out of sight,Amber spoke up."Oh yeah guys I need to tell you guys something!Tomorrow night we'll have a party in Angel's Share to celebrate the successful mission of defeating and saving one of the four winds!You can come to (F/N) if you want,I can introduce you to more people!I have to go back to the Knights of Favonius headquartered for a meeting.See you guys tomorrow!"Amber quickly ran off before any of them can say goodbye."Well guess today everyone is quite busy huh?"(F/N) said.Aether and Paimon just shrugged."Anyways,Paimons hungry!Let's go get some food!"Paimon suggested.Both (F/N) and Aether nodded,after all that has happened today they were quite starved."Come on!Paimon ain't waiting any longer or else Paimon will die from hunger!"Both Aethr and (F/N) just laughed after hearing what Paimon said and followed behind her.

"Hey (F/N),you sure you can still continue you're gliding lessons after this?"Aether worryingly asked."Hm?Oh that,I'll be fine don't worry Aether!"(F/N) reassured Aether.

They were a little further behind Paimon so she didn't hear what they were talking about."Thank you Aether for worrying about me.Also Amber and Paimon included of course haha."(F/N) smiled.Aether just paused for a bit while looking at (F/N),then he smiled back."Why are you guys so far behind!Come on or else I won't wait for you both!"Paimon yelled a little further away from them.(F/N) and Aether looked at each other and back to Paimon.Then they quickly ran to catch up with Paimon before they actually get left behind.

{Time skip}
(Night)

The night was calm and silent.Every animal,creative or living been is preparing to take a long days of rest for another day to come.Paimon,Aether and (F/N) layed down near a tree.Enjoying each others company in the quiet yet soothing silence.Paimon was already asleep,laying comfortably on (F/N)'s lap.

"Hey Aether,I've never asked this before but why did you and you're sister came to this world anyways?"(F/N) asked."Well I guess both me and my sister wanted to explore the universe.There is so much things we don't know and never seen or experience before.We both just wanted to escape from our world and live freely."Aether answered back.(F/N) just nodded to that answer."How about you (F/N)?What's your reason for coming to this world?"Aether asked back.(F/N) stayed silent,looking down on his lap.Aether didn't know if its because he didn't want to answer or there was something else behind it.Aether way he didn't want to pray on (F/N) if he doesn't want to answer."Hey... is ok if you don't want to answer.We all have our reasons and I respect you're privacy."Aether said."Thank you..."no more then a whisper,(F/N) quietly thanked him.

Silence took over yet again,the wind blowing softly against they're bodies.The sound of wind blowing by they're ears.It almost sounded like a melody sang by a mother,humming to her child after a bedtime story.Aether started humming,a soothing tune that mixed well with the wind.Almost like a harmony.(F/N) slowly started drafting away,tiredness slowly seeping into him.His eyelids slowly started closing,Aether noticed and continued humming.(F/N) layed his head of Aether's shoulder,drafting away to the land of dreams.Aether just continued to hum,looking at the stars above them.It was a beautiful night indeed.Aether continued to hum til finally (F/N) fell asleep.He smiled to himself,remembering long ago memories that he remember so vividly yet distant.Soon he too started drafting along side his companions.

________________________________________

*God dam it!Why won't this device work!Ugh...he better be ok or else I will drag him from hell back to earth.*

*.........please be okay,we all are counting on you......*

Writer's note:hehe I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!I wrote half of it in one sitting and now my back hurts :p Anyways,if you guys are wondering why this story is taking so slow to get to the actual part if you know what I mean.Its because well you guys all know genshin is far from endgame and soo I want to drag it a little bit longer well until Sumeru comes at least!It will start getting interesting and follow the storyline after MondStadts quest after a few chapters so don't worry!Next chapter will be up in a couple of days so stay toned!Stay safe everyone!