Party til You Part With Your Body

_________________________________________

{Location:MondStadt}

(Night)

Angel's Share was particularly more lively then usual,not that it wasn't before but it was more noisier then usual in the tavern then normal.Rather if it's a good thing or not it's up for debate.

Almost everyone was there in the party who took part in the mission.A curtain Cavalry Capatin was happily sipping his wine.A bard was already drunk before the party even started while playing his lyre.A raven haired man was behind the counter,trying to best to hold in his angry and not break the wine he was holding.A fair purple hatted lady was happily talking another lady with bloude hair and amber is checking everything to see if everything is there.The party was perfect,but there was one thing very important missing.The Honorary Knight of course!Who was the one who defeated dvalin and saved Mondstadt.How can the party start without the most important guest?And of course his floating companion too.

Where could they be?

"(F/N) please calm down,there is nothing to worry about I'm sure they'll accept you into the party.Amber said I can bring you to the party too!"Aether tried his best to reassure (F/N) the best of his abilities.They are currently a few feet away from the door,they could hear the laughers inside."B-but what if I'm not welcomed here!?I'm new here afterall and if I just come in the party when I wasn't even remotely involved or there when the battle was happening wouldn't it seem like I'm just here for free food and entertainment?Well I guess I am here for the food but I'm also here to meet some new people and stuff!Ahh I'm getting even more anxious now!And if-"Before (F/N) could continue his rambling,Aether quickly stopped him before his anxiety could get any worse.Aether lifted his hands up and gently hold on to (F/N) face,making (F/N) focus his attention towards him."(F/N) calm down,take deep breaths.The people inside are great and accepting people.I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you join.And besides Amber said I could invite you to the party!So there is nothing to scared of ok?I'll be here for you if you get anxious or unwelcomed in there,I've got you."Aether reassured (F/N).For a moment Aether saw a glimpse of something in (F/N)'s eyes but it left as quickly as it came.Listening to Aether,(F/N) slowly calmed down and regain his composer."Hey (F/N)-""A-ahem thank you for helping me with my problems...Anyways!Let's go in,a meal can't be started without the main course can it?Ahaha-ah"before Aether can ask (F/N) about something (F/N) quickly cut him off.Wigging off Aether's hold on his face,(F/N) walked towards the front doors of Angel's Share."You coming man?"(F/N) asked looking back.Aether paused for a bit then nodded."Wait guys!Wait for Paimon!"They looked towards the high pitched sound.Paimon floating towards them in a hurry."huff huff Why did you guys not wake up paimon!?"Paimon yelled angrily."Well you see,both me and Aether tried our best to shake you awake but no matter how much we tried you just won't wake up soo we had to leave you back home."(F/N) answered."Well at least carry me to here!?Hm!Paimon won't be telling anymore bedtime stories for both of you next time because of this!"Paimon sternly said.Both (F/N) and Aether tried to they're best to say sorry to Paimon but she just won't budge.After awhile of trying (F/N) gave up and made a deal with Paimon that they will buy her 10 sticky honey roast to make up there mistakes.Aether tried to complain but Paimon said "A deal is a deal!No backing away from you're words."Aether popped a vein.It was more of (F/N)'s idea then Aethers so he was kinda pissed.

(F/N) looked at both Paimon and Aether bickering.His lips slowly started to lift up and he started giggling."Hey!What's so funny!I would be bankrupt if we buy 10 sticky honey roast for Paimon!This is not a matter to laugh about!"Aether angrily said,putting his hands on his hips."ahaha no no I'm-haha-not laughing at that matter.You both bickering just reminded me of something."(F/N) quickly defended himself.Both Paimon and Aether just tilted they're heads,not sure what (F/N) is talking about."Nevermind nevermind,come on let's go in.The party must commences!"