MCD!Laurance Zvahl x Stalker!Reader

(READER IS GENDER NUETRAL)

• Requester : N/A

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

His Smile. That's All I Can Say.
He Is Perfect. As Perfect as Someone Could get.
I Watched him from Afar, His Brown Hair Flowing In The Wind Just Right, His Crystal Blue eyes Shining As the Sun Hit them In Every Right Direction.

But They would Never Shine For me, No- They will Only Shine for Her.

But Thats Alright, As Long as My Love is Happy.
He Doesn't Know I Exist, and I am Alright with that.
I Hugged the Tree as I Watched Him Walk Off with that Raven Haired Woman. She Doesn't Deserve Him.

I Cannot Kill Her, For that Will get me into More Trouble than Not. She is a Lord. He is Her Guard. I Am Unable to Get in Between That.

But that Doesn't Mean I Can't Admire him from Far away, He Would Never know.

I Follow Him Everywhere, For Days, Weeks, Maybe Months before I Even Look Away from Him, He Has Never Caught me, and I'd like to Keep it that way.

(Sudden POV Change)

What You Don't Know is He Absolutely Knows, He Knows You Watch him every Night.

He Thinks it's Weird, Sure, But he Doesn't have the Heart to Stop you.
It's a Weird Combination- He is Charmed But also Extremly Weirded out.

He Doesn't Know what you Look Like, Nor what Your Name is, He Just knows Your There, Wherever he Goes.

He's Always Planned to Find you, Without you Knowing. But it's never Worked, you always Left before he Could find you.
Laurance Zvahl, A God Damn Shadow Knight, Cannot for the Life of Him, Find you- a Mere Stalker.

It Frustrated Him, But You Lived your Life thinking He Just Never Noticed you.
He Wanted To Know why you took Such an Interest In Him of All People. Surely Garroth or Hell even Dante were more Attractive than him.

I Guess he just Doesn't See the Way he smiles, Or the way his eyes light up when He Eats or Sees something he likes. Or how peaceful he looks when he's relaxed, Or When he knows just how to make someone smile or laugh.

He Knows You Help him in Certain situations aswell, like if he was ambushed- He'd noticed That after a while (even at the Pace he was Fighting) More then what he killed or was killing dropped dead.

In fact That's how he Found out About You. Someone who had been watching him for Months, was Caught because you were Just Trying to Help him. (Of Course You didn't Know he had Caught you)

(A/N - Honestly regretting Writing this, But for the Sake of my Sanity- I'm Not Gonna Redo any of it- atleast not Anytime soon :P)

(SUDDEN POV AND TIME CHANGE! :O)

I was taking a Break, From y'know- watching my Beloved. Sitting by a Small Pond- Watching the Small Fish swim around.

I Hadn't Noticed the Sudden Tension Growing in the Area- as a Familiar Shadow Knight Stood Behind me- Hiding in the Trees.

(So many Sudden POV Changes)

He Found You, Finally... After Months of Knowing you were there, He Finally Found you.

He Watched as You sat Next to The Pond, How you Sat There as if you Hadn't been Stalking him for a Year and a Half.

He Didn't Know if He Should Make himself Known, or If he Should wait.

Y'know What?? Maybe he Should wait a Bit Longer...
Let's See how Long you Can Keep this up.. :)

----------------------------------------------------
☆ Author's Note ☆

       I Started this, at 4 am in the Morning. And Now- As I'm Finishing this- I Hate it. I Regret Letting this Chapter Idea Grow in my Head- But Like i'm Not going to Delete it.
Also I Had many ideas for the ending the First Time I had thought about writing this :: But Once I actually HAD To finish it- I had no Idea How. So- maybe there will be a Part 2? I have no idea. I really don't want to Finish this Idea Though lmao.

~ End Note ~