Chapter 6

Hinata was standing waiting for Naruto who walked back from his training.

"N-Naruto kun," said Hinata as she stood there shyly.

"Hi Hinata," said Naruto as he stealthily dropped from the tree.

Both Naruto and Hinata knew that it wasn't safe for Naruto to walk in the open since today was... that day. SO Hinata had for the first time partially activated her byakugan, trying to search for Naruto.

Naruto smiled brightly causing Hinata to blush even more, as she held out a packet.

"H-here," she said as Naruto took her gift and opened it.

Inside, there was a photo frame. The difference was, instead of a drawing, it was his portrait. Naruto's eyes widened as Hinata looked at him nervously.

"D-did you make it?" asked Naruto as Hinata slowly nodded.

"This... this is the best gift Hinata, I'll always treasure it," said Naruto as he hugged her.

"T-thanks Naruto kun," she replied shyly as Naruto smiled.

"I didn't know you drew so well," said Naruto as Hinata smiled.

"I really like drawing," she replied as Naruto pat her on the head.

"Alright Hinata, I've got to go, it was awesome being with yo- oh, Neko, it's you," said Naruto as Anbu dropped behind him.

"Hai Naruto kun, you've been requested to meet Hokage sama in the office," she said as Naruto smiled at her.

"Alright, I'll get there in a minute," he said as she nodded and disappeared.

"Alright, see you Hinata.

With that, Naruto once again took off to the Hokage Office, as he once again kicked the window open and once again the Anbu dropped in front of him.

"Wow, you guys are still on your toes," said Naruto as he chuckled and the Anbu members sweatdropped.

"Hello Naruto kun, so I've called you for your birthday gift," said Hiruzen, and Naruto smiled.

"What is it ji chan?" he asked excitedly as Hiruzen chuckled.

"So... as you told me about your residence and training," started Hiruzen emphasizing Residence indicating about his lineage, which he found out that Naruto knew a little about a year ago.

"Right," said Naruto, nodding in understanding.

"I've got these books for you," said Hiruzen as he approached him and handed him, with his left thumb bleeding a bit.

"Ah, sorry, I must have gotten a paper cut," Hiruzen said, but Naruto knew that he had to use his blood to unlock the seal on the book.

"And as for your trainer, Anko you can come in," said Hiruzen as a violet-haired woman entered the room.

"I still don't really like the idea," said Anko as Naruto's eyes widened in excitement.

"SNAKE MISTRESS MITARASHI ANKO!" said Naruto as she looked at him surprised.

"How do you know me?" she asked as Naruto literally jumped with excitement.

"Of course, I know you! You've got a bounty of 5 million ryo on your head! You're the female with the highest bounty in Konoha! A low A-rank, you've just recently been promoted to special Jonin," said Naruto as Anko blushed a little at the attention.

"How so you know that?" asked Anko as Naruto flicked his wrist forward, a book appearing with a popping sound in his hand as others had their eyes as wide as saucers.

"This Bingo book, the latest edition. Sasuke gifted me, and even before I had stumbled upon your name," said Naruto as he then noticed their expressions.

"What happened?" he asked as others pointed at his hand.

"Was that a seal?" asked Hiruzen and Naruto nodded proudly.

"YEP! It's a seal I designed. Now I don't need to push Chakra into it using my fingers. I just need to focus some chakra where the seal is and then flick my wrist, and the book can come out of the wristbands I made," said Naruto showing the band to Hiruzen.

"This is... this is a very complex seal," Hiruzen noted as Naruto nodded proudly.

'Now I know why I was needed. This is... pretty interesting,' thought Anko as she looked at Naruto smiling with Hiruzen. She then remembered his words, the ones that had convinced her to take the offer to train him in the first place.

"Naruto is like you, he has no one in the village and the general public hates him for being something he isn't. I know I'm asking too much but I don't think anyone else would understand. I request you Anko, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't regret taking him as a student. It's just till he becomes a Genin."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another year had passed.

Right now, Naruto was running along with Anko around the training ground, as he had sent his clones to do the learning part from the library and three clones to take care of the plants.

The sealing books that Hiruzen gave him had looked normal from the top, but when he put a little of his blood on it, it had revealed... Minato's notes. 

The book contained several hundreds of Minato's notes and modifications, and it was something that needed to be closely guarded because quite frankly this would turn anyone with a decent brain and a little sealing knowledge into a master.

As of the day, Naruto was on level 7 Mastery, a little over the average specialists in the field, but he wasn't close to the masters like Jiraiya of Sannin and Orochimaru of Sannin.

"GET FASTER BRAT!" yelled Anko as Naruto started to pump chakra in his legs, running a little over the average Chunin sprint speed.

But... what's a sprint speed for Chunin was the normal running speed for Naruto. So it was safe to say that Naruto was a little over High Chunin in speed and nearly a Special Jonin in strength. He had figured out that Anko was as powerful as a high Jonin but had stopped short of promotion because... being a Jonin meant too much work and she would have to move out to the field for mandatory 2-year experience, leaving the T and I department for the time. She could get back, but she couldn't spend 2 years without torturing anyone, so nope.

Naruto's training routine was simple. He worked out, practiced his Stances, ate, developed his fighting style a little, and then back to the compound, school, or spend time with his friends.

Three years till graduation were left, and instead of passing early, he wanted to pass as a very strong ninja, a sentiment shared by his friend Sasuke.

Sasuke right now was training with an Anbu, a trainer assigned to him by Hiruzen, and had his one-tomoe sharingan active. There was this law that everyone knew but rarely anyone used. If a person requested a coach or more like a trainer for Academy days, Hokage was technically obliged to provide the person with it. That's what happened in Naruto and Sasuke's case. 

However, most didn't because they either belonged to a clan and thought the clan could provide enough training or they thought it was unnecessary.

Coming back to Hiruzen, he was looking through his crystal ball as he smiled and told the anbu behind him.

"Kakashi shouldn't get a hint about this. I'd like to see his face when he really comes face to face with these two."