【Welcome】

Hello!

Hello!

Welcome to the Series of Lines' bonus book!

What is it exactly? It's a compilation of bonus chapters and content regarding the Series of Lines and its extended universe. The bonus chapters require coins to unlock, but some of the content is free to access.

While the bonus chapters are arranged in chronological order, they might not be written that way. So keep an eye out for new content, as it might not always be last on the list.

Here are all the bonus chapters, as well as a brief summary of their content. The emojis are there to give you an idea of the type of content you can expect within.

😂 = Humor
🥺 = Heartfelt
🥵 = Steamy

【Spooky Season】
(+7,300 words)
😂🥵

Lex doesn't do costumes, but he also can't refuse his fiancée anything. So when Halloween comes and she begs him to do a couple's one, he easily gives in. But Andy plans on using the tailored Superman costume for more than the Kelex party...

【Deserted Island】
(+4,000 words)
🥵

Finally, Andy and Lex get to have their deserted island. And what's even better? They are full-on honeymooning. With only white sand, Caribbean sun, and crystal clear water as far as the eye can see, the pair has nothing to do other than enjoy one another.

【The Kumquat】
(+4,300 words)
🥺😂

Andy and Lex's marriage is going swimmingly. They are enjoying the quiet and peaceful life they fought so hard for. But it turns out that a third party will soon become part of it and flip their life upside down... How will Lex take the news?

【Bubble Bath】
(+3,200 words)
🥺🥵

It's official. The couple is now leaving their city life behind to start their little family in the suburbs. After a long day of unpacking boxes and assembling furniture, Andy relaxes in the massive bathtub. A tub that's suddenly a lot smaller when Lex comes back from work.

【Language】
(+7,700 words)
😂🥺

Contractions have begun, and there's a little being who's impatient to meet his family. Through pain, curses, and love, the couple supports each other during labor. Everything will change soon, but change is good, right?

【Traditions】
(+7,900 words)
😂🥺🥵

In the ten Christmases they've spent together, Andy and Lex have never failed to uphold their traditions. For this eleventh one, there's no way either of them will let anything change that. Not even a full household. Christmallatio and Christmilingus must go on.

【Duty Calls】
(+5,700 words)
😂🥺🥵

Oli's hand might have been forced to take Meera in when she needed a place to stay, but as it turns out, his hand doesn't need much forcing anymore. As for Meera, she's learned that good boys can be full of surprises, and this dork is all hers to enjoy...