Extreme Xcalius!

"Xcalius! One point! Ring out finish!" You say.

"What a shame, this won't even count as a warm-up for Xander," Yugo remarked.

"Unreal, a ring-out finish on the first strike..." Rantaro said, "that was a whirlwind of emotions,"

"Yeah, you and me both Honcho," Besu added.

"Xander destroys everything in his path," Keru said.

"Yup, he does have that reputation," Besu added.

You looked over at Xander, he had this menacing look on his face and he quietly laughed. You sweatdropped at him.

Valt picks up his bey and sweat trickled down his cheek, he grits his teeth but his worried look quickly goes away as he stood up.

"Alright... this is getting good, Xander. Just what I hoped, my mind was blown," Valt said.

"I do what I can, but hey, your launch was pretty tight. I'm impressed. I can see how you managed to burst Harmonia, you're talented." Xander complimented.

This surprised Yugo. "Wait, he burst Harmonia?!" 

"One time!" You quickly defended, getting flustered. "He burst me one time!"

Everyone (except Toko, Nika, Sora, and Xander) thought it was cute to see your flustered and defensive face, there weren't even listening to your words, your pout was enough to make them blushing messes.

"-Ok! So we don't talk about how he burst me!" You finished.

Xander laughed at you which made you glare at him.

"Whatever..." you mumbled.

"The second battle begins!" You call out.

Valt and Xander glare at each other. They lock their beys into their launcher and lower into position.

You start to analyze what each of them are going to do, you wanted to get a head start on what would happen in the battle.

'Xcalius' first attack was brutal. I've got to step up my game or I'll wind up with another ring out finish'  Valt thought, 'Here goes!"

"Ready, set!"

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Let it... RIP!"

Valtryek started off by doing a Rush Launch.

"You see that..." Rantaro pointed out.

"Yeah! It's faster than before..." Dago said.

'This might work...' Shu thought with a smile on his face.

You were thinking differently though, 'Valt's going good so far but he doesn't know that Xander...'

Valtryek dodged the first attack by Xander and he had the opportunity to counter-attack and he took it.

"Go for it!" Valt called out as Valtryek hit Xcalius.

When Valtryek was going back out to the outer ring of the stadium, Valt noticed that Xcaluis was going in the same direction.

'Xander flattened out his launcher, which changed its directory, after dodging the first attack Xcalius sped up. I bet it's gonna come around and hit Valtryek from the side'  Shu thought.