𝟐𝟏

𝟯 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝟯 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿...

"The itsy bitsy spider crawled up the water spout.

Down came the rain, and washed the spider out.

Out came the sun, and dried up all the rain,

and the itsy bitsy spider went up the spout

again"

Elijah sang to our baby boy in my stomach. I'm now 31 weeks and almost to my due date. My belly is growing little by little every day but the love I have for my unborn baby is unconditional. "This baby is constantly kicking my bladder like it's a soccer ball." I cry out as I go back to use. Elijah laughs from the bedroom and I do my business.

An immediate feeling of hunger hits again. Not again. I finish my business and walk into the kitchen, looking through all the shelves. "THERE'S NOTHING IN THIS FUCKING HOUSE!" My screaming alarmed Elijah and he ran into the kitchen with just his boxers on while I rocked my comfortable Tommy Hilfiger sports bra and underwear. "What's wrong? Are you hurt? Is the baby okay?" Elijah asks with his hands in his hair, stressed from my screaming. "You know, I wasn't stressed before but now I'm stressing getting you out of those boxers," I say. It was like a light flickered into his mind and he immediately picked me up and ran to our room. Let's just say, my horny pregnancy mind was pleased.

_____________________________

34 weeks pregnant...

"How's my Nipote?" Dad asks as he walks in on me eating my pickles. "He's doing great. From kicking my rib cage and my bladder, I would say he's doing well." I roll my eyes and focus back on my pickles. The only things that've kept me stable for the past 8 months. "Now, how are you doing my princess?" Dad sits next to me on the couch and I lay my head on his shoulder. "I'm so tired. My whole body is sore. This baby is killing me from the insides." Papa laughs and throws his hand over my shoulder.

"Aw shit, I have to pee again." I wiggle out from the couch and try to run to the bathroom. My phone starts to blow up with calls and I accept one. "Babe, do you want more pickles or not?" Elijah says through the phone and I immediately get excited. "You already know it." I end the call and continue my business in the bathroom.

"SISTER! WHERE ARE YOU?" Oh, what the fuck happened now? "Yes, Juliano? What must you need at this time?"  I walk out of the bathroom to come face to face with Juliano. "How does it feel to carry a fat ass baby?" Oh, I'm gonna kill this kid.

"JULIANO."

_____________________________