𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝟭 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝟭 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿...

Todays the day. The day I say I do to the man I love.

I never thought in my wildest dream, I would be able to say that I feel complete in life but I do. I have a beautiful baby boy who loves his morning cuddles and a handsome fiance who cares deeply about us. I could never ask for a better life.

"Milana? Are you ready for your dress?" Mama came into the room while I dab the last bit of makeup. "Yes. I'm ready." Mama grabs my hand gently as we walk into the main bedroom. My long, curvy dress was on full display. Mama helped me put it on. I had the hair artists leave my natural, long hair on full display and place a small white broach to add some more volume. "You're done, Milana." I look straight ahead to see myself fully ready to walk down the aisle. My long dress shaped my body very well and my vail hung low onto the floor. "Come on, your Papa is waiting for you." Mama grabs my hand and we start to walk to my Father. We crossed the threshold until we saw the main door that opened to the venue. Papa was standing there, eagerly waiting for my arrival.

"Papa?" Our feet stopped behind him as he turned around to look at us. His eyes filled with tears as I went to go hug him. "You look so beautiful, Milana." He kissed my head and I look up at him. "Are you ready, amore? You know if you're not ready I can have someone send an escape car and I'll take Silas with me." I laughed and nodded my head. "More than I will ever be ready." Papa tucked my arm and his arm together as soft violin music started to play.

Everyone began to sit up as the music started to play again and the main doors flew wide open

Everyone began to sit up as the music started to play again and the main doors flew wide open. Elijah's nerves skyrocketed as he saw his beautiful bride. His dream girl. Juliano and Myrka sat in the front row with their sleeping nephew.

Alexandros's heart started to pump at a slow rate as his mind began to imagine his beautiful daughter as a baby. The baby he knew all too well. The baby that would sleep on his chest and smack his head in the morning. His heart yearned for those years back but he knew everything needed to happen to be able to walk his daughter down the aisle. The pair stopped at the end and Alexandros kissed his Daughters temple, going back to sit with his other children and Grandson. 

Milana looked at Elijah and whispered a small 'Hi' as the Priest began the service. The service was absolutely beautiful with tears and laughs as the couple officially said 'I do.' 

"And you may now kiss the bride." Elijah wasted no time in kissing Milana as the crowd applauded. "You're mine, forever," Elijah mumbled into Milanas' ears and she giggled. "Yes, my love. Forever yours."

"Now introducing the newly married couple

"Now introducing the newly married couple. Mr. and Mrs. Knight."

Elijah held onto my hand as we walked through the doors as a married couple. The entire room screamed in excitement we walked in. "Now everyone it's time for the first dance. Please clear the floor for Mr. And Mrs. Knight."

We walked to the middle of the dance floor and he gently grabbed my hand. "You look ravishing, my love," Elijah said over the slow music that was being played. "Thank you, my love. I did try for today since Silas wasn't with me today. My baby boy." We laugh and just talk about life. It was as if there was no one in the room with us. Just the two of us against the world. "Milana, thank you." Elijah's voice cuts off as he digs his face into my neck. "Thank you for what?" The music overlapped with my voice. "Thank you for being you. Being able to love me in my darkest times and my greatest moments. You gave me something that I would have never dreamt of. A family. A handsome son that has your attitude and your full personality. I love you so much, Milana. You're one of God's greatest gifts." Tears fell down my face as I go and kiss him on the lips. "And there's another one on the way. I'm pregnant." I whisper into Elijah's ear. His eyes lit up and a huge smile grew. Elijah pushed me back into a kiss and swung me in the air.

"Forever and always, my love."

 Word Count: 2,000 Words

Started: November 21, 2021

Ended: March 25, 2022

Oh lord, there's straight up tears in my eyes from writing this whole chapter

Oh lord, there's straight up tears in my eyes from writing this whole chapter. I first of all just want to thank everyone for coming and reading into this journey with the Bianche/ Knight family. It's such a dream come true to be able to say that I've completed 2 whole stories in under a year. Thank you so much everyone. Over 30,000 words written and literally no words could speak my happiness.

This is NOT the end of the H.E.R series at all! There's still 2 more books and 2 more bonus chapters for this story so be on the lookout! Follow my instagram @len3lovesale where I'll be updating everyone on the series and other books to come ;) 

Okay, bye bye :,)