1

Casey

*RING, RING* I wake up to the pleasant sound of my alarm. I turn off my alarm and get dressed for school. I head downstairs and steal one of Sam's hash brown's off his plate. "Hey!" Sam exclaims. "Casey... Leave your brother alone!" My mom exclaims from the laundry room. "Morning to you too, Elsa." I scream back.

Time skip to school (Izzie)

I was talking to Quinn and Penelope when she walked in. Casey Gardner. My secret crush, nobody knew I was gay except for Quinn and Penelope. They both knew I liked Casey and tried to get me to ask her out but I never did. I guess I was staring to hard because when Casey walked by she said "Like what you see?" She says with her signature smirk. I blush hard and turn back to Quinn and Penelope. "Oooh, someone's blushing" Penelope says teasingly. "Izzie, you need to ask her out already." Quinn says as she smacks the back of Penelopes head.  "Why would she like me, shes the captain of the Field Hockey team and she plays guitar and sings." I say.  " Well, you could start by trying  to be friends with her." Quinn says. "You know that might work,Quinn your a genius." I say. "I know." Quinn replies smirking . Hey,what about me?!" Penelope asks offended. "You don't even wear underwear,Penelope shut up!" Quinn says. They start fighting while I think about how to become friends with the Casey Gardner.

Time skip to class (Izzie)

I walk to Math and see Casey sitting by her self writing something. I walk over to her and say "Mind if I sit here?"
"Sure, just dont stare at me to much, wouldn't want you failing math, now would we?" Casey replies smirking. I blush and sit down. " So, what's your deal?" She asks me. "What do you mean?" I ask mentally smacking my self. "Well, I know you are captain of the track team but what else does the famous Izzie like." Casey says. " I don't know, I mean like music and I love going to the beach, I guess." I say. "Cool, so wanna hang later, Sharice and Evan are busy and you seem pretty cool" Casey asks. "Sure" I say.

Time skip to Casey's house (Izzie)

I was busy trying to figure out what I was gonna wear to Casey's house when Quinn texted me.

Hey Izzie wanna hang out, Penelope is getting on my last damn nerve.

Sorry, Q I cant.

Oh how come???

I may or may not be going to Casey Gardner's house in an hour

Omg! Izzie! I'm coming over to help you get dressed!

Kk. Penelope coming?

Yeah, if I don't drop her off  on the side of the street. She working my last damn nerve.

What r u guys fighting about now?

She won't stop telling me all the reasons we shouldn't wear underwear!

Lmao. You almost here?

Yeah, just pulled up.

I went down stairs to let Penelope and Quinn in and heard them fighting. I roll my eyes and open the door.  "Penelope, shut the hell up, oh hey Izzie" " Hey guys.  Can y'all put this fight in gold, help me." I say. "Yeah lets go" Quinn says pulling me upstairs.  "We need something that will make Casey's jaw drop." Quinn says .

At Casey's house and hour later. (Casey)

I was messing around with my guitar when I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door and say Izzie and she looked gorgeous. (Izzie is wearing what she had on when they had their first kiss on the show)  "Hey,Iz" I say,trying not  stare.
Izzie blushes and says "Hey, Casey"  " You like that nickname huh?" I say smirking. She looks down and blushes once again. "Come in, we can go up to my room." I grab my guitar and tell Izzie to follow me. "So, tell me about yourself ,Iz" I say, messing  with my guitar. " Ok, well um I have 3 siblings and I've lived here all my life and umm I'm captain of the track team." Izzie says.  "Cool, what about your parents?" I ask. "Oh ummm M-my mom..." I can tell somethings up cause Izzie starts shaking and look like she is about have a panic attack.  "Hey..." I say softly while I sit Izzie on the bed and try to calm her down. " Its okay, I'm sorry I didn't mean to be nosy." I say. I rub her back until ahe clams down. She looks at me and our faces are so close I can feel her breathing. I lean in and......