2

Izzie

Our faces were so close together. I wanted to kiss her I really really did. But I didn't. "I-I gotta go. Bye." I said and left the love of my life, broken hearted.  I drove home , emotionless.  I liked her so much for so long. And I had my chance. And what did I do?! I walked away.

Izzie @ Home

I went into my room and called Quinn.

Italic=Izzie   Normal=Quinn

Hey, Q

Hey Izzie, what happened at Caseys

It went horrible!

Why?

We almost kissed and I left

Izzie! But you've liked her for so long!

I know Q I know.

Do you think she likes you?

I mean she leaned in first so...

Izzie! She likes you! You imbecile!

I know! What am I gonna do?!

You need to figure yourself out first before you confess your feelings for her.

Ok, I'm gonna g o to bed Q. Night.

K. Night Izzie, Don't beat yourself up to much okay?

I know. Night.

Night.

*end of call.*

After talking to Quinn, I went to bed. Well I tried but all I could think about was Casey. I've never felt so deeply about someone not with my past boyfriends or past crushes on girls. For now, all I know is I want her in my life as a friend and eventually more

Izzie (morning)

I barely slept at all last night and had woken up late. Went I got to school, I saw Casey standing by my locker with a coffee. "Hey..." She says shyly. "Hey" I replied. Smooth. Izzie. Smooth. "Coffee?" Casey says holding out the coffee. "Wait, you bought that for me?" I ask. She nods looking down. "Thanks Casey, but I have a question." I say opening my locker. "Shoot." She says. "How did you know my order?" I ask. "I may have asked Quinn today." Casey says looking down. "Awww, Case!" I squeal. "You didn't have to." I say. "I know but I wanna spoil you." She says looking down, blushing.  "Are you blushing?" I tease. "What?! No?! We gotta go to class!" She says speed walking away. I run after her, "Casey?" I say. "Yeah Iz?" She replies slowing down her pace.  "Do you wanna hang later?" I ask. "Yeah, sure." She replies.

Casey (her house)

Izzies coming over later and all I can think about is how long I have to wait call her mine. I decided since its Friday that I'll ask her to sleep over and try to slip it in a conversation at some point. I really like her and I want her to be mine as soon as possible. I have never felt this way about any of my past girlfriends or the very very little boyfriends I had before I came out. "Casey?" Someone calls and I immediately recognize the voice. Izzie. "Hey, sorry." I say, moving over so she can sit. "What were you thinking  about?" She asks, sitting down. "How did you know I was thinking?" I ask suspiciously.  "You had your thinking face on." She replies. "Okay, stalker much?" I ask nudging her. "First off don't nudge me and two what were you thinking about?" She says the last part whining.  " Oh uh, I umm, can I tell you later?" I say, stuttering. "Okay, so what you wanna do?" Izzie asks. I know shes suspects something but she didn't push me and I could not be more grateful. "Drive four towns away for cotton candy slushies?" I say. "You know I do!" Izzie squeals. We go put on our shoes and get in the car.

_______________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Bye Honeybears!