Bard (Dolores or Mirabel)

You open your eyes to see principal Bump sitting in front of you and with a spell, your once white uniform turns into red color. "Congratulations, you have now join the Bard coven! Welcome to Hexsides."the principal says as he brings you to your class. He's opens the door to a room full of witches and wizards and a woman with her hair in a tight bun and pointed nose.

"Ah, you must be y/n I see. Well pick a seat we have two, one next to Dolores and other Mirabel" she says. Dolores had dark skin with Curly brown hair tied into a bun with a red bow, she was seat in the row to the right with one seat open. 

Mirabel on the other hand sat in the left row.  She had green glasses, curly brown hair, and tan skin and she waves to you.

Who will you pick?

>Dolores

>Mirabel

Dolores

You sit next to Dolores as she smiles, Mirabel frowns but soon gets over it. "Hello" She says with a smile. You smile back and say hello, "Dolores why don't you show Y/N around Hexside?" the teacher ask. "Sure" you and Dolores get up and walk out of the classroom.

Mirabel

You sit next to Mirabel, "Hey I'm Mirabel!" she says shaking your hand as you shake back. "Mirabel, can you show Y/N around?" the teacher ask as Mirabel nods her head taking you hand an dragging you out of the class.