Ch.1

.
.
.
[GAME OVER YOU DIED]

'what the..?!... What..oh right... I was hit by a truck.' thought the teenager.

[Proceeding to Reincarnated into The World Of Naruto ]

'oh-WHAT?! N-NARUTO?! AM I ABOUT TO BE ISEAKED?! FUCK-'

"Hey wait! Do I get some kind of ummm options?..." question the Teenager.

[The Ability to Edit appearance and Clan before life can be accessible]

"Well.... I want to to be born in the Uchiha clan.. During my early childhood life and up to genin, I would like to completely look like Nawaki Senju... Until When I get older I'll start to look like Ashura Otsutsuki and a bit of Hashirama..... But with darker brown... Also Better be an Orphan due to some certain circumstances.." the boy winced as He remembers Nawaki fate. It was a shame to see the lad get killed. But at least he would honor his memory in this way.

[Request Accepted! Would You Liked choose another clan from the other side of your family? Three is optional]

"That's a Thing? Wow... Okay .... I would also like to Be In the Uzumaki Clan and The Senju Clan..."

[Accepted! Rebirth now in session!]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Boy Woke Up as He looked around the unfamiliar area of him.

'Woah... I guess it worked...'

A blue Screen appears before Him.

[Name: Indra]
[Age: 6]
[Level: 1]
[Next Level: 0/25]
[HP: 200]
[CP: 2500/2500]
[Control: 20%]
[STR: 14]
[VIT: 10]
[DEX: 3]
[CHA: 10]
[INT: 12]
[Points: 0]
[Shop Points: 0]
[Ryo:0]

'seriously?.... Indra... That's quite ironic right there... I can't believe I have the name of The Founder of Brooding...' Deadpans Indra.

'looks like I have Chakra Reverses and High Health... Huh, OH SHIT- I'm that Strong?! Damn... Mix Senju, Uzumaki, Uchiha, and you get that...'

Then He remembers the nine tails attack, the Orphanage Experiences, the news of his parents death...

He winces at that. 'ugh what a drag...'

[•Dojutsu: [Sharingan] unlocked tomoe version 1, Sharingan Now Upgradable]

His jaw drops at this. 'You gotta be shiting me....'

[Quest Alert!]

Go to Dinner: (0/1)
Finish food!: (0/1)
Rewards:
25 EXP
REP Slightly increased
10 shop Points
5 points
Failure:
REP decrease.

He sighs as He went out of bed and headed to join the other orphans for dinner.

He muched on his food as He observed the other kids softly, Lucky for one thing that's in this life, he was a loner, and an Mysterious that's makes the others think of him as 'Cool!'

So there's wasn't that much of anything exactly.

He knew since The Ninja Academy starts in a month by eavesdropping on the other kids conversations, He have by then to prepare especially his skills would be past by Genin at that point.

By then He finished his Dinner as He bid the kids a night well.

[Quest Completed!]
(Hidden) Learn when you start academy!
Rewards:
25 EXP
REP Slightly increased
10 shop Points
5 points
(Hidden) basic academy Taijutsu scroll.