Chapter Twenty-Nine

The semester finally ended

The semester finally ended. Chie is still busy with university so the gang decided to turn things around. This time, we will be the one to visit Chie in Manila.

"It has been a while, Manila," Sam said.

"Indeed, it has been a while," segunda ni Barbie.

"Nakauwi na si Chie sa apartment niya?" I asked.

"Oo, sabe ni Luca. Magkasama rin sila ngayon," sagot ni Alexina.

Tumango ako at nag para na ng taxi. Dumerestso kami sa apartment ni Chie at pag dating namin doon laking gulat niya nang makita kami.

"Girlies! What are you all doing here?!"

"We came to surprise you, duh!"

"Surprise, bitch!"

She went to us and swiftly wrapped us in a hug. She was giggling even when we went inside.

"Hi, Luca!" bati ko.

"Elle! I miss you!" aniya at niyakap ako.

"I miss you too! How are you?"

"I'm fine, thank you!" she said jokingly. I chuckled. "You? I heard about it from Chie, good thing it already got resolved."

"Still coping from what happened but fine. Thank you."

"If you need any help in the future feel free to contact me, I'll be your attorney, manifesting!"

Tumawa ako at tumango.

"What do you want to eat? I'll order nalang," ani Chie.

"Sa fastfood chain nalang para madali lang kasi gutom na ako," sagot ni Alexina.

Tumango si Chie at nag simula ng mag order. They were busy talking and so I looked at Luca who's beside me.

"Anong group yan?" tanong ko.

"Oh, SEVENTEEN! They're so good at singing and dancing! Ang popogi pa!"

"Ang dami naman nila."

She started laughing which made me confused.

"Sorry, ang funny lang kasi may mas marami pang members mesa sa SEVENTEEN."

"Anong group?"

"NCT, currently they have 23 members."

My jaw fell open. "Oh, wow. That's really... a lot."

She chuckled then proceeded to tell me about SEVENTEEN and the groups history. I was entertained as she was telling me iconic moments of the members, she even showed me a YouTube video of a compilation of their funny moments. Then the food arrived which interrupted our conversation. Over dinner, we were talking about our plan on our stay here.

"Let's go to Manila Ocean Park! I've always wanted to go there!" si Sam.

"Ako rin! Let's go to the national museum as well and explore Intramuros!" si Kiana.