Disclaimer/Intro

Hey all!

I've gone back and forth on leaving this up. I wrote it several years ago when I was a baby gay exploring my sexuality through these characters. BUT, it's a bit uncomfortable to me now that a) these are real people and even if the characters in my book don't necessarily reflect what these people are actually like (if that makes sense?), they're still tied to them and might fuel ideas about them that don't line up with reality... etc. and b) they're minors, and while I was a minor when I wrote it, it's somewhat uncomfy now coming into adulthood to read this love story/sexuality exploration of such young people. Though there is no overt sexual content, I still want to point that out there.

However, I'm aware that this book is-- in the way it was for me writing it-- a way for young queer people to explore that side of themselves and I see in it that origin story that a lot of young queer people relate to, even including exploration of the sexual side of sexuality. And given the amount of views/engagement, it seems to resonate with yall and I don't want to take that away from SO for now I am leaving it up. (However I also worry that the engagement is just due to it being Stranger Things *cough* but like I said just- this doesnt aim to represent the people it's based on)

I just wanted to note the potential weirdness and how hopefully you all are aware too (especially if you're not a minor), and specifically that the characters are based on but do not represent real people, and that these characters are very young and it is aimed towards that audience. Just- please don't be creepy 😭

And of COURSE, if anyone else has an issue with how I've displayed the story and characters please let me know.

<3