BEST FRIENDS WITH DARKNESS

• • •

The next day, Zara had waken up to loads of miss calls, most from Melissa and the other were from Mr. Stilinski.
She decided to call back Melissa, since hers seemed more urgent.

"Stiles was admitted this morning." Melissa spoken right away, as soon as the call connected.

"Zara jumped out of bed and started to look for clothes. "Why what happened?"

"I think he's a little sleep deprived, it was just starting to worry me."

"Look i'll be down right away." Zara hung up and quickly got ready.

• • •

She rushed over to the hospital, but once she walked in it was dark and looked like the power had went out. Melissa rushed over to her with Scott.

"Stiles is gone." Scott sounded worried.

"This is a hospital how can he just disappear." Zara gained a little worried too.

"He said he's been sleeping a lot, this is probably just one of those times." Melissa added.

"We split up." Zara rushed down the empty hall by herself.

This hospital was now filled with terrible memories, so she was hesitant. She walked up the door, and peaked through the window, he was in there.
She paused before walking in, she seen two dark figures in front of him. Stiles stabbed both of them, causing them to disappear in smoke.

She busted through the door and rushed over to him. "What was that?"

He is spaced out and just stares down.

"Stiles?" She shakes him trying to get his attention.
Stiles looks up and smirks at her with a dark look in his eye. That completely sent chills down her back. She took a step backwards. "Stiles?"

"Nope even better."

Zara took another step better but leans onto the table, knocking the surgical tray to fall to the ground.

He places his finger on Zaras lips. "You need me."

Scott busted through the door. "What happened?"

That must've snapped Stiles out of it because looked at them, worried and just as confused as them. "I-I dont know."

They both looked at Zara, waiting for her to answer.
She stood there, thinking about what to say. "Nothing, he was just spaced out, must've been sleeping walking." She lied, she didn't know why but she knew she needed to find how what they meant.

• • •

On Zaras way home, she had got a message from Isaac, which looked like it was meant for someone else.

Isaac
We might have a solution to our oni problem..

At this point she couldn't careless. She rushed into the house and busted through her door. She drugged through her closet, throwing her clothes around.

"What are you looking for?" Olive came up from behind her, scaring her.

"How'd did you-."

"Come on, don't ask questions, you already know the answer too." Olive crossed her arms. "You know don't you?"

Zara slowly puts her stuff back. "About what?" She tries to act dumb, think she was talking about her brothers.

"The oni, Scott went on a ram page about it."