LOST LOVER

Peter pushed through Olive door to see that the house looked empty at first until he decided to look around.

"Come on, you can't knock?" Olive came out from a corner.

"I can, I just didn't feel like it." Peter tried to walk right onto the next room but Olive moved in front of him, blocking from from being able too.

"Look just go home." Olive smiled because she knew this was going to go her way.

Peter was completely annoyed but agreed. Olive walked him to the door and as soon as he was out, she slammed the door in his face.

Olive went back to what she was doing. She walked into the back room and in the room was a bunch of people.

Kai, Kate, Malia, and.. Theo

and behind them was a table with a blanket over it.

Kai had his hands in the air, holding a silence spell but once Olive walked in he dropped them. "Should've just allowed me to deal with him."

They all turned to the table, ripping the cloth right off and laying on it was.. Stiles.

He was tapped over his month and tied up with rope. He struggled to get out but wasn't strong enough.

"We wont ask you again." Kai walked around the table. "What kills Zara Dunbar?" He ripped off the tape expecting an answer.

Stiles smiled and then let out a spit onto Kai's face. "I won't tell you anything."

Olive pulled him closer by his shirt. "We just have to wait 24 hours, once the vervain is all out of you." She paused as her smile grew. "You won't have a choice."

Scott had been with Liam, just making sure nothing would happen to him since Zara has been so worried that something might. Of course he had no say in it but he did know that it was for his benefits.

Once Zara walked into Dereks loft with Peter, most of the pack had been sitting there waiting.

Derek, Scott and Liam.

"So what you find out?" Scott was the first one to shoot out.

Zara looked around the room looking for someone else. "Where Stiles? You were supposed to let him know."

"I texted you to stop by his house he hasn't answering." Scott added.

"Did you try Mr. Stilinksi?" Zara defended herself.

"Look can we get back on topic." Peter annoyingly cut in. "Something was obviously up with Olive, weather she's working with Kai or by herself. Either way Zaras dead."

Everyone silently turns to Zara, who obviously wasn't fazed by this.

"I'll like to see them try." She laughs as she plops onto the couch.

"So we agree, you're just gonna go in and kill her." Peter added. "Ending this all for good."

Everyone was immediately shocked but most importantly waited for Zaras response.

"She's not killing anyone." Liam cut in after a while.

"We'll see about that." Peter chuckled under his breath as he stepped out the room.

Isaac had stopped by the loft one last time before he headed back to London. He had said his goodbyes to everyone expect Zara. She stepped out the loft to get away from all the noise.

Isaac seemed nervous but since it was his goodbye, he had to be the first one to speak. "We've done this way too many time.."

"I know." That's all she knew what to say.