Chapt. Twenty-Six Incredible!

{So dont get too excited this isnt the most interesting chapter, this is just the start of the dat i needed a little filler, and i would have continued but i want the date to be in one of Alys friends views, i actually might do a bunch of different views, so the next chapter will probably be really complicated which means it might take awhile sorry but bare with me. hope you like it though.}

Chapter Twenty-Six

I had told Tyler, Hailey and Kiley, Melissa’s idea the other day, they all took it really well, they all actually liked the idea, so I had gone on to ask both Alex and Jacob to take me on a date, not telling them anything. So we would know where to put the camera’s Jake had to tell Mel, and Alex had to tell Kiley, where and what our date was going to be. Jacob was up first, taking me out tonight. I still hadn’t gone to a bar and I wish I would but no one else was eighteen well except for Alex. I wasn’t told much about tonight’s festivities, but Melissa decided to do all of my hair makeup and her personal favourite pick out my outfit. Mel was like a preppy little girl; she’s the head cheerleader and well loves to do all the girly stuff.

‘ALYSSA MONA HAVEN! Get your butt out here, or you’re going to be late I still have to do your hair.” Melissa hollered at me, I was hiding in the bathroom like anyone who was EVER sensible would do. Mel sounds all nice and sweet, which she is, except for when it comes to all her favourite things, clothes, makeup, dates and well boys.

I grunted, sighing I answered her, “I’m coming.” Mel would come inside if I didn’t go out and well my towel wasn’t on yet. I grabbed the towel off the rack, wrapping it around me I opened the door that led from my bathroom to my bedroom. My room was bright, all my lights were on and the few windows I had weren’t covered and were open to let in the air.

“Finally!”

I rolled my eyes at the blonde girl, my hair was soaking wet, dripping onto my towel; hers was pulled up into a messy ponytail. I attempted to dry myself off, but it was hard to do when you’re trying not to reveal things. I sat down in front of the mirror, and the awaiting Mel, her hand already clamped around the hair dryer. The hot air began to blow, Melissa shaking it to aim at different parts of my head, all while brushing a brush throughout my thick brown hair. I watched in the mirror staying silent as the noise from the blow-dryer echoed through my large room. When my hair was dry, Mellie turned the hairdryer off and then brushed through my hair. I didn’t like the silence so I moved to the side, after much struggling and arguing with Melissa, I turned my iPod down just so I had something to listen to.

“Now your hair is done for a little go get changed so I can curl it.’ Melissa told me. I figured she could be a little politer.

“Curl it what?” I laughed a smile crossing my face.

“Oh my god Aly, just do it?”

“Do it what?” I smirked.

‘WOULD YOU JUST GO GET CHANGED.” Melissa yelled a frown on her face.

‘Would you just go get changed… what?” I laughed again.

“SERIOUSLY!’ Mellie shouted. Melissa was too easy to make mad, her eyes glared at me.

“Yup, seriously, come on its not that hard… what comes before thank you and after a question, just say it, PLEASE!” I said empathizing the word ‘please!’

“Oh my gosh…. Would you go get changed PLEASE!” Mel angrily yelled. I smiled at her before heading off to my bed, where Mel had already laid my clothes. I had been told it was casual so I was interested to see where we were going I mean it was Jacob he used to be all casual but since Alex came he’s all Mr. Romance. I put on the light denim skinny jeans the two green tank tops one dark on light so they’d layer and then finally the black cardigan, before heading back out to an anxious Melissa. I sat back down on the stool as she picked up the hot curling iron to curl my hair. I looked around my room, as she did so trying to keep the final product a surprise.

“Come on Melissa, tell me please.” I whined, anticipation pumping through my veins.

“I’m not telling.” She replied, my eyes stopped intently just a little beside the mirror as she continued this time shrieking, “DON’T LOOK!”

I felt a hot thing touch the side of my head, a throbbing burn.

“Oww.” I shrieked, “YOU BURNED ME.”

“Stop moving and I won’t burn you,” Mel’s commanding voice loudly commanded. I stopped moving my head and glared angrily at the floor the throbbing was still there but at least now it wasn’t hot.

It seemed like forever before Melissa announced, “Done!”

I looked into the mirror, ready to see a very ugly haired me, I mean it was Melissa you never know. But what I saw when I looked in the mirror was beyond gorgeous, my hair was in nice curly ringlets falling softly just above my shoulders. Melissa really did have a taste for hair, now it was time for my makeup. Mel being herself did my makeup fast, it was more natural silver eyeliner, black mascara and a little bit of tan eye shadow. The doorbell rang, the ding dong echoed through the house.

“OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD… HES HERE” Mellie screeched she was more excited than I was.

I looked at her with a stern emotion on my face, which told her to calm down. We walked upstairs, well I walked Mel ran. Jacob who had been out and about today was standing at the door, I always liked how he made such an effort to make it seem like he lived somewhere else. He was in jeans and a blue t-shirt that brought out his eyes, in a dazzling way. I still had no idea where we were going. I waved good-bye to Melissa and Tyler who were at the door; Hailey and Kiley were making popcorn for the movie. I grabbed his hand and ran out the door, moving swiftly toward the car.

“Where you going babe, were walking.” He laughed. I turned and looked at him, with suspicion in my green gaze. He just smiled and pulled me close to him as we walked down the street; I rolled my eyes at him. We made a little small talk but soon enough we arrived. I saw a colourful street in front of me a field of rides, and dozens of people, kids and adults, all ages.

‘OMG.” I shrieked, ‘A CARNIVAL YOU BROUGHT ME TO THE CARNIVAL, I CANT BELIEVE YOU.”

‘I remembered how you use to always talk about it, and you’d always miss a few days of school because your parents would drive you up here to come to it, I figured you’d want to go back, was I right?”

I looked up at him and took his face in my hands, “you were absolutely right I love this place always have, always will.” I whispered softly then kissed him pasionatly on the cheek, feeling the intense spark I ALWAYS did when I kissed Jacob. I couldn’t believe he remembered I loved this place and he took me, he’s incredible.

“Where to first.” He asked his eyes looked down intently at my face. I could tell he adored me.

“Rollercoaster!” I said excitedly, looking up into his eyes.

‘Fine but later we’re going on the Ferris wheel.” He strictly told me.

I rolled my eyes.

“The so boring but fine,” I mumbled as we walked away, my hand in his, going to find our first ride of the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So im always interested in what you guys have to say so leave a comment if you want. Even if its random (but leave those on my page instead of in the chapters comments please)

I will hopefully update this soon but my priority right now is hidden by fear, i try to do chapters back and forth so since i uploaded this one i have to upload that one next get it haha. Check hidden by fear out, i think its good but i want to know what you guys think.

I hope you enjoyed this, vote if you think its worthy but if you dont then its okaii this wasnt the best chapter, but at least i uploaded. :)

Have fun, its spring break here too so ive been a little busy living my life, but dont worry ill never forget about you guys. :D