Chapt. Twenty-Seven Sickness

Chapter 27

The air was filled with screaming, and the butterfly’s in my stomach flew round and round as we went over the loop on the roller coaster. I had my hands above my head, Jacob kept trying to pull them back down and when that didn’t work he put one hand around my waist to hold me down.  This was the last ride of the night, I had gone on all five roller coasters; most of the other rides and as promised the Ferris wheel. As we went to go over another loop my stomach started to lurch, my hands instantly went down and held my stomach. It had been upset most days specially in the morning, I had been waking up early, running to my washroom and puking, I hadn’t told anyone especially Jacob fear of what he would react like.

“What’s wrong?” Jake asked his voice soft and full of concern.

“I need to get off of this ride.” I replied. I ran my fingers through my hair, slightly in panic, what would happen if I puked on the ride.

“It’s coming to a stop.” He said more concern in his voice and in his eyes.

As Jacob had pointed out the ride stopped, I was one of the first off, still clenching my stomach. I ran away from the crowd Jake following close behind.

“Are you okay?” he asked, taking my hands into his.

“Can we go home?”

“Sure. Come on the cars this way.” He said.

I followed him, his hand holding mine the whole way, he opened my door like a gentlemen closing it once I was inside, then moving around to his side.

“I’m sorry.” I whined. I had no idea what was wrong, my stomach was just all upset and I needed home.

“It’s okay, we were only going to go for a walk on the boardwalk, but if you don’t feel well we need to get you home. What’s wrong exactly?” He seemed calm and not at all mad.

“I don’t know, just my stomach.” I felt like crying.

We drove in silence my hands still placed on my stomach. When we pulled up everyone was waiting on the lawn. Melissa rushed towards me, she had my door opened and was helping me out before I knew it. I scanned the crowd.

“Where’s Ty?” I asked.

“I sent him out as soon as you told Jake what was wrong, have you’ve been throwing up every morning?” Mel answered.

“Yeah I have.”

“Oh gosh, come on Aly let’s get you down stairs, Jake get her some water please.”

Melissa was by my side the whole time, I had gotten pretty close to her lately but I really wanted to talk to Ty.  I laid down on my bed, what was wrong why did I feel so bad? I curled up and fell asleep.

I was dazed kind of asleep, kind of awake, but my mind wasn’t so sure about it. I could hear to people talking it sounded like a boy and a girl.

“What’s wrong with her?’ the boy asked.

“I don’t know exactly.” The girl answered him.

“Oh! Will she be okay?”

“I think so; did you get the stuff I asked you to get?’

“Yeah I did, do you think she is.”

“I’m sad to say this but imp positive.”

“When are you getting her to take it?”

“I’m not sure; I don’t want to freak her out.”

“Who’s do you think it is, Jakes or Alex’s?”

‘No idea Ty, no idea.”

“Mel I think she’s waking up, should I leave you to tell her/’

“NO you’re her best friend you have to be here too…. Aly, Aly, Aly, come on Hun wake up, we need you to do something for us.”

I opened my eyes Melissa sat at the end of my bed, next to Tyler. Though I was tired I smiled at the sight of Tyler normally he wouldn’t even be down here, sick people gross him out. I brushed my fingers through my messy hair as I sat up.

“What do you need me to do?” I asked my voice hoarse and scratchy.

                I felt my stomach twirl all of sudden, stuff started coming up.

                “Hold on!” I said.

                I bolted to the bathroom, just in time; I sat my head hanging above the toilet as mucus came from my mouth. It came out twice, I felt gross and I knew more would come.

                “Why is this happening, what’s wrong?” I moaned.

                “Aly,” Ty started his voice caring.

                I looked at him and Mel in the doorway, they both looked at me, care in their eyes and something else, sadness and another thing I couldn’t put my hand on.

                Ty continued.

                “Morning what,”

                “Alyssa we think your pregnant.” Melissa stuttered.

                “What!” I exclaimed shocked!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for the long wait but here it is the next chapter.

Tell me what you think, its probably not the best but its a shocker isnt.

Comment <3 Fan <3 Like <3 Share

I always like to know what you guys think, also check out hidden by fear if you like this book?