Betrayed yet again

Chuuya POV
I ran to the bar excitedly, I remembered I couldn't show Dazai how excited I was. After all I might as well be the Chuuya from four years ago to him. Immature and naive. I shook my head, shaking the negative and positive thoughts aside. I'm at the doors now and I'm 20 minutes early.
"You're here early Chibi~"
I turn around to see Dazai, he looked so good. His whole face was revealed, and did he grow taller or did I just shrink?!
"I was nearby when I got your call Mackerel."
"Of course, of course. Let's go in then"
He lead the way and held the door open for me, as soon as we stepped in I regretted agreeing to this certain club. It was way too crowded and loud. We went further to a empty table. We sat down and looked at the menu, there were so many wonderful wines!
"So what's the plan Mackerel? Are we splitting the wines or something else?"
I asked as I was looking through their excellent wine list. He didn't answer for a minute so I called for him again.
"Mackerel?"
I raised my head from the menu and looked ahead of me to find that no one there.  I looked around and then saw Dazai walking into a another crowded room with a few blondes clinging to him. My heart shattered a little. I know I shouldn't be hurt by this. He's not mine and he never will be. I slam my fist onto the table and then get up and head over the actual bar.
"One cup of your finest and strongest wines!"
The bartender nodded and then handed my drink. I downed it and asked for another..and another and another until the bartender said I was too drunk and I should head home. I shakily got up and walked off to find the exit, I walked into a room filled with drunks dancing and making out. I shoved through most of them until someone backed up into my way and we collided. I fell on my ass and looked up angrily and then I realized something. This is one of the blondes Dazai ran off with! And sure enough once I got up fully, I saw Dazai smiling at the attention he was getting. He saw me and looked shocked.
"Oh my, I forgot about you sorry Chibi~"
I clenched my fists and looked him in the eyes with pure rage.
"FUCK YOU DAZAI!! IS THIS ALL A GAME TO YOU?! WHO AM I KIDDING?! OF COURSE IT IS!! HOW MUCH CAN I FUCK WITH THE MONSTER RIGHT DAZAI!?"
He looked at me, completely shocked and slightly confused. I could feel all of the eyes on me, the girls he was with were looking at me with disgust.
"ENJOY YOUR SLUTS!!"
I yelled and then ran out of the club, I stumbled upon getting outside. I then found a wall and slid down against it. Tears were escaping my eyes and I couldn't stop them no matter how much I blinked them back. I can't stay here in this state, I need someone to help me...I then grabbed my phone and somehow managed to dial Akutagawa's number. He picked up quickly.
"Yes Chuuya? Is there a new mission?"
"I.. I need your help..."
He paused for a moment and then said in a softer tone.
"Of course, how can I help and where are you?"
"I need you to pick me up.. I think I'm at the new club that opened.."
I slurred and my vision was getting foggy.
"I'll be there soon Chuuya. Hang in there."