Party Freaks || 17

to all the aera×jake shippers and aera×clay shippers! everyone's gonna be fed today! enjoy y'all ❤️

_____

high school means fun and adventure.

aera learnt this the moment clay proposed his idea of throwing a party before the summer vacation ends and they return back to their normal schedules. she had only heard about such parties in stories from her brothers when they recalled their high school days, and well, in movies duh! but for real, this could be her first opportunity to experience a proper high school party where people apparently get drunk, make new friends, hook up, and play a lot of weird games.

keeping the fun side of the party on main focus, she had almost instantly jumped in excitement, agreeing with the boy to be a part of such a fun thing. then jake asked if jungkook will agree. of course he won't. aera scoffed, sitting back on the couch with her arms crossed and the lower lip caught in a tug of her teeth as she thinks deeply to come up with any possible way of getting the brother's permission.

"let's be real, he won't agree."

"i know," she nods, sighing deeply and glances at clay, "where are you gonna do it though?"

"here," he grins, hands pointing down which makes both the friends gasp at the thought of throwing a big party in this apartment. "why not? there's plenty of space here!"

"yeah, okay, cool. you have to clean," aera shrugs and jake shakes his head, clasping the fabric of clay's t-shirt in his hand as he leans closer with a threatening look.

"not here. i'm not gonna waste my whole week cleaning your shit."

"as if you won't join," clay scoffs,

"it's not my idea."

"how about aera's place?"

aera gives him a weird look, clapping her hands sarcastically and nods, "yeah, why not? in fact, tell my brother to do the arrangements yeah? and we'll call everyone too!"

"geez! i was kidding!" clay hisses, standing up on his feet and rakes a hand through his hair, his features showing he has accepted the challenge and smirks, "the party is here. this weekend. go pick out a nice dress."

"you're crazy," aera rolls her eyes, pushing back on the couch as she sits comfortably with a bowl of potato wafers in her lap and focuses back on the television screen. "move aside i can't see,"

"you've to come," clay emphasizes, passing her a can of coke and sits beside her while she just chuckles, shaking her head. "i'm serious, you gotta come to every fucking time i throw a party."

"i can't," she giggles, pushing him away while jake hisses, shoving the two on the other side of the couch, "ow! have some manners you punk!"

"manners my ass, if you have to flirt then go do it away from my face."

"you're jealous, bro," she scoffs.

"i'll say that when i have riah over," jake mutters, "you just watch me,"

"shut up, that's not even the subject," clay sighs and gathers the attention back as he shakes aera a little, making her groan and glare at him, "i'll come and pick you up if you want,"

"and what about my brother?"

"you can tell him we have an assignment or som–"

"really?" aera mocks, standing up in front of the two, earning an annoyed hiss from jake who even tries to move her away from the t.v. by hitting her with a ball, while a curious gaze lingers at her from clay as he waits for her to go on, "jake, do that one more time, i'm gonna kick you real hard."