Endometriosis

[This story contains mpreg, smut, and other themes that may be too graphic for some readers. Viewer discretion is advised.]

...

Johnny and Ponyboy dated all throughout high school. So, it only made sense that when they made it to their twenties and were still together, they got married. Pony's family was very supportive of their relationship. Which really meant the world to both of them. Especially since Johnny didn't have any family left.

Johnny's parents eventually disappeared. Years of abuse and Johnny was still attached to them. His father died of alcohol poisoning, while his mother grew to have Dementia. She was placed in a long-term care facility, but Johnny didn't pay for it. She belonged to adult foster care and Johnny wanted any jurisdiction he had over her. He didn't want anything to do with her anymore. Not like she could even remember Johnny's name or whom he was to her.

She didn't care about him when her mind was clear. In turn, it really didn't matter now.

Ponyboy had supported Johnny through all of it. He was Johnny's crutch through it all. He wanted to be there for his husband. Emotionally and physically.

Johnny was now 24-years-old and Ponyboy was 22-years-old. The couple were looking into making advancements on their relationship. Mostly because of Ponyboy. Pony was very mature, which meant a lot more to him when he was 14-years-old. But, now as a 22-year-old, maturity in a relationship meant making new moves. For example, dating went to marriage. What comes after marriage? Well according to Mother Goose, a baby in a baby carriage.

Ponyboy had horrible baby fever. He wanted the whole experience and he wouldn't stop begging until he got what he wanted. Johnny couldn't even take Ponyboy to somewhere like the grocery store without Ponyboy's hormones driving him up the wall. He would see a toddler walking around or a baby in a carrier, and Pony would have to be held back from just running over and taking the child for himself. Pony wanted kids badly, to say the least.

There was a time the couple had gone to the store, and Pony stopped to coo at a baby. He was so heart broken that he couldn't just take the baby's mothers experience for himself. That goes for having the child for himself as well. Ponyboy ended up staying to talk to the mother of the baby for over an hour. Just wanted to hold and care for this random lady's baby.

Ponyboy had cried when they got home. He wanted to just get pregnant and have his baby already. He felt like he was going in a circle with his emotions. Especially when he was on his cycle. That was when it was at its worst.

Now, what exactly were Johnny's feelings on having a baby?

Johnny would be happy to!

Johnny was in love with Ponyboy, and he thought having a baby would solidify that. Johnny just didn't know much about having kids or raising them. He also thought it would be a good opportunity to improve himself as a person. Johnny had been going to therapy for a while now, to deal with the trauma of his past. Having kids could channel good energy, a new outlook, or even help Johnny with his trauma. Can't think too hard about how your dad beat you if you're too busy loving your own child.

That's no saying there wouldn't be any really rough spots to this. Johnny could still hold his child and cry because his parents certainly never held him as a child. Things similar to that would certainly happen. Nonetheless, he felt like he could do anything with Ponyboy by his side. That includes making the babies as well.

Ponyboy had grown to enjoy the feeling of his husband cumming inside of him. It was just relaxing– a comforting warm feeling. It was that closeness between the two of them. It was a connection that was felt so deeply between the two of them. They had tried every position on Earth it felt like, but nothing was seeming to come from any of it. Ponyboy wanted to be pregnant so badly; he was so upset it was taking them so long to conceive. Was something wrong with Pony? Was it his fault?