Home for the holidays

Song above

Ivy
Me and adien got up and got some. Well I got ready he finished our packing, I got downstairs and he said you ready to go home. I said not really but let's go love so we went to the airport got trough security. once we got to our gate I started to get little anxious I looked over at aiden who was lookin at his phone. he must have noticed me looking at him cause he looked up and said love are you alright. I said at this point I have no idea I'm just trying to not panic he said do you need a hug. I nodded and hugged him as I just hid in his chest and I loved the smell it was so calming. I smiled knowing that whatever happened at home I would be safe.

as it was time to board Aiden made sure I was infront of him and he was walking behind me. once we got to our seat we both sat down and then I started to feel tired now I always fall asleep on planes so. Aiden saw this took of his jacket and put it on my shoulders. I felt so at peace as his jacket smelled like him. I ended up falling asleep right away my head fell on to Aidens he didn't do anything about.

Aiden

I looked down to see ivy completely asleep I just continued to read my book. I was kinda happy to meet her family but she said that I am not aloud get mad. so here I sat little worried about what will actually happen with her family. after a few minutes of her sleeping and me reading she woke up. I said how did you sleep my love she said oh I slept good I think I felt very at peace and safe. I said well that's good my love I'm glad you slept good she nodded and smiled. I put my arm around her and she just snuggled in closer to me. I smiled I don't know why but having her close made me feel great.

she said Aiden thank you I said for what she said for staying with me and my trauma. I said my parent taught me to be a gentleman and not look down on people. she said remind me to thank them for that later I said I will now are you ready to go home. she nodded and said aiden I have to warn you my parents do yell at me a lot so if I have a mental breakdown don't worry. I said love if they yell at you I will defend your honor I will always be here for you. she nodded and said only an hour then you get to meet my parents.

I looked at her and said no matter what happens you will always have me she smiled and grabbed my hand. she watched me read as she listened to music for the rest of the flight. after about an hour the flight attended said that we were going to prepare for landing. I tapped ivy on the shoulder she pulled out her headphone I said we are landing. she tried to put on a smile I noticed it was a fake. I said love you don't have to put on a fake smile for me I will love you for you. I smiled and grabbed her hand I held it as we got to the baggage claim.

As we got are bags we went to the rental car and ivy drove us to her parents house. As that would be where we were staying and we got out and she knocked on the door. She looked afraid so I leaned down and kissed her and said I am always here for you my love and I will always love you unconditionally. She smiled and then and elderly lady opened the door.