Meeting them and settling in

Song above

Ivy
My mom opened the door and said well there you are ivy we were wondering if you were coming this year. I replied with a forced smile that I'm sure aiden noticed no I'm here just got caught up in work.

She said oh really aren't you a politician I nodded and she said well who is this. Said mom this is my boyfriend he's my coworker his name is aiden hoynes. My mom scoffed when I said co worker and she said well why don't you two go unpack on your old room. I grabbed aidens hand and dragged him to my old room.

We got into my old room and he said what was that about. I said I don't but let's just put are stuff down and go back downstairs. He said ivy are you ok I said no aiden I don't want to be here but I have to be. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a kiss you will always have me love.

I smiled and we both went downstairs and went to the living room. my dad said well there you are we were starting too worry.  I said well I was working and I goot caught up in it. my dad said remind me what do you do I looked to the ground and said I'm a politician. he said oh yes we always knew you would be a dissapiontment why can't you be like me and your mom.

I said because dad I'm my own person and I'm actually really good at what I do. my mom then said well maybe because you slept with your coworker we taught you better then that ivy. I started to stutter I said m-mm-mom I-i-i-its n-n-n-not w-w-what y-y-y-you t-t-t-think. she said yeah right and stop stuttering  were not hurting you .

I went to say something again and my dad cut
Me if by saying I knew you were a whore. I looked to the ground with tears coming out of my eyes. I felt aiden put his arm around my waist he pulled me into him. He said if I may your daughter isn't what you think she is one of the best female politicians I have ever seen and she got there by working and not sleeping around.

My dad said but she always has and I said no I haven't and dad every single time I come here it's the same. after I said that my daad raised his Hand ready to hit me I hid behind Aiden who noticed and looked pissed. Aiden said you better. not hit her or we will leave right now and never come back.

my dad said I wasn't gong to hit her she is just faking it.