Just lunch or more?

Lyric's POV:

I woke up to my alarm this morning telling me I had to wake up for school. Nicki put me in a performing arts school thats just a few minutes away. I thought it wasn't for me, but it turns out I actually have a gift ot talent or atleast I'm good at something. My dad says I get it from my mom so much. I got up and did my morning routine then put on the outfit I had laid out for me. I put on some jewelry, perfume and did my hair. I got my bag with my assignments off my desk together then went downstairs. Nicki was already down there with a cute outfit and one of her sailor hats on.

"You look pretty today" she said turning towards me.

"Thanks, so do you"

"Thanks, do you have all your stuff together?"

"Yeah, oh I hope you're okay with my dad taking me to school today"

"Sure, plus I'm leaving right after you anyways to see Wayne and everyone else"

"Aww I wanna go" I say pouring me some apple juice

"Sorry barb, but you have school"

"Can I skip today?"

"Now you know I don't accept that"

"I know, but I like hanging with everyone"

"Next time honey"

"Fine" I say finishing my orange juice. Nicki poured her some water as I was still getting my bag together. After making sure i had everything my dad came and rung the doorbell.

"I got it" i say going to open it.

"Hey Lyric"

"Hi dad" I say giving him a hug. He stepped inside and shut the door.

"Hi Nicki"

"Hello Brian, how are you?"

"Fine and You?"

"Just great"

"Good, are you ready Lyric?"

"Uhh yeah just let me get my jacket real quick" I say running upstairs. I found my jacket then came back and got my stuff.

"Nicki, see you later" I say giving her a hug.

"Nice seeing you again Nicki" my dad says leading me out the door.

"You too Brian" I got into the passengers side of his car and he drove me to school.

"Thanks for driving me" I say getting out

"Anytime, do you need me to take you home after school?"

"No I have dance practice and drill team"

"You gonna get a ride from one of your friends?"

'yeah"

"Okay see ya, oh here's your jacket" he says handng it to me

"Oh I don't need it anymore,can you take it back home for me?"

'Uhh sure"

"Okay thanks" I say walking off into the building

Brian's POV:

I pulled away from the school parking lot then drove to Nicki's house. I was glad she hadn't left yet or at all, other wise I'd be stuck with Lyric's jacket in my car.

Nicki's POV:

After Lyric left for school I had to leave, but I couldn't remember where I left my phone. As I started heading upstairs the doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting anyone today, but I still answered it. When i opened the door it was Brian standing there.