Chapter 2

The room started filling up with water. I looked around. I didn't picnic. I tired not too. Showing fear was the last thing I wanted to do. I held me breathe and looked around.

The others grabbed tubes from the shower and put it in the u bend of the toilet. My father told me that you have an unlimited air supply.

I looked around a watched Eggsy. From the door that he was trying to open, I watched him swim to the mirror so I followed him and tapped him on the shoulder.

He tapped the mirror. I looked at the mirror again and noticed it was one of those two way ones. Eggsy started to punch it. As hard as it was to punch underwater with force, I did the same anyway. I couldn't hold my breathe in any longer.

Finally, the mirror gave through. I gasped for air.

'Congratulations on completing your first task'. I looked at Merlin. 'Charlie, Roxy. Well done. Those of you who are still confused, if you get a breathing tube around a u bend of a toilet, you have a unlimited air supply. Simple physics, worth for memory. Eggsy, Y/n, well done for spotting that was a two way mirror'.

'Probably seen enough of them'.

'Yeah, you can all wipe those smirks off your faces because as far as I'm concerned, every single one of you has failed. You all forgot the most important thing. Teamwork'. He pointed and I stood and looked.

'So much for classic army technique', Eggsy said.

The next day, we stood outside. Dogs in cages were in front of us.

'Some of you would've learned last night, teamwork is a part here at Kingsman. We're here to enhance your skills, test you to the limit. Which is why your gonna pick a puppy. Wherever you go, your dog goes. You will care for it, you will teach it and by the time it's fully trained, so will you be. Those of you that are still here that is. Do you understand'?

'Yes, sir'. I looked around at the others. Are we not supposed to talk?

Is it a rule here to ask permission before talking?

'Chose your puppy'.

I looked around. Everyone was taking the good ones until I found a husky with blue eyes. I crouched down.

'What shall I call you'? How about... Loki. My favourite God'. He barked and I smiled. I stood in line next to Eggsy on his other side.

'A poodle'? He questioned Roxy.

'What? They're gun dogs'.

'A pug'?

'He a bulldog, ain't he'? I slowly shook my head. 'It will get bigger though, wouldn't it'? Again, I shook my head. 'Shit'.

We had to run with some gear and we weren't allowed to pick up our dogs. I stopped with Eggsy. His dog wouldn't move.

'How did you get your dog to follow you'? I shrugged.

'Treat it with kindness and they will follow you till death'. Eggsy picked up his dog and put the little thing in his vest and started to run. I laughed.

I just heard that Harry has been in a small coma and he just woke up. I was a bit worried so I went to go visit him. He has been in my mind a lot and there was nothing I could do about that. I knocked on the door and stepped in the room when I was told to.

'Y/n'?

'Hi, just wanted to check if you were alright. I was... around'.

'I'm fine. I'm sure Loki's training is going as well as yours'. My eyes widened. I was shocked he even knows my dogs name.

'Yeah. Umm, he's a good boy'. I smiled.

'Congratulations on making to the final six candidates'.

I wouldn't of gotten this far without my genes. There was a knock at the door.

'Come in'. Melin walked in.

'Eggsy, Y/n. I need a private conversation with Galahad. You're dismissed'.

'Nonsense, let them observe . Might learn a thing or two', Harry said. I looked at him.

I could get lost in those eyes for ages but I shook my head and focused on what was Merlin showing us.

I was screaming and crying. I was having a panic attack after an argument with my father. The bathroom door was locked and I was on the ground.

'Y/n, open the door'.

'No, go away, Tom'!

'Come out, we need to talk. I'm sorry', my father pleaded. 'Work is just getting to my head'.

The door was kicked open and Tom hugged me in the floor.

'You're going to be alright, my dear... just breathe for me, okay'?

I jolted awake, breathing heavily. I closed my eyes. Loki jumped up on my bed and pawed my hands.

It's okay, just breathe, darling. Just how I taught you. In and out.

The voice rang in my head but I did what I was told years ago.

'Hey, Y/n. You okay'? I nodded. I sat on the edge of my bed.

'I need to go outside'.

'What if someone sees you'? I smiled.

'They won't. Come on, Loki. Quiet'. I walked to the door and slowly opened it and snuck out.

Again, I was able to get on the roof. It wasn't easy finding a way to this building but I did it. I hugged my legs closer. I was cold. Only wearing an oversized shit and shorts. Suddenly, something was placed over me and I jumped a little. It was a suit jacket.

'What are you doing up'?

Shit, it's Harry. I stood up.

'Uhhh... w-well-'

'Merlin said you had a nightmare'. I frowned.

Merlin is watching us sleeping now? Creepy. And that's so embarrassing that Harry knows. Uhhh-

'So embarrassing'.

'I don't think so'. I froze.

Shit, I said that out loud. I sat back down.

'And you had a panic attack'. I started to think.

'Is there like heart sensors in the beds or something'?

'Why would you think that'? I shrugged. 'You should get back. It's a big day tomorrow and I don't want you getting cold out here'. I nodded. I handed him his blazer back. 'Kept it, I got plenty'.

Yessss!!!!!

'Oh okay. Night I guess'.

When I came back, I grabbed my pillow and put it on the floor.

'What are you doing'? Eggsy asked.

'I feel like sleeping on the floor'. I grabbed the covers and laid down, Loki snuggling up to me.