Chapter 3

I woke up and heard the door open. I stood up and straightened myself. Merlin looked at me.

'Were you sleeping on the floor'? I shook my head. He looked at me.

'Well, Harry did say that you said that you knew I had a nightmare and a panic attack. I was just thinking you put some-you know'.

'Smart but I did get an alert'.

'Right'.

'You, meet me in the living area in 10'. I nodded.

After I cleaned myself and got changed, I headed to the living area with Loki. He was growing up to be my best friend.

'I'm here, Merlin'. He looked up at me and smiled.

'You impressed most of us'. I frowned.

'Sir'?

'Me, Arthur and Galahad'. I smiled when I heard his name. 'This is your last task. We don't want to be disappointed'. He handed me a gun. 'This is live. Shoot the dog'. My eyes widened.

'What'?

'Shoot the dog'. I looked at Loki. He was so clueless. 'Clear your mind. Make it blank'.

Tom ran over to me and hugged me tight. I brought up my arms and wrapped them around his neck.

'I thought I lost you'. He put his forehead against mine. 'Whatever happens, I'll be there. Just don't give up on me'.

I had tears falling down my cheeks until I looked away and shot. I let out a breathe that I didn't realise I was holding and looked back to see Loki was fine.

'Tom'! I kneeled down. 'Come here, love'. I hugged him.

'Congratulations, you passed'.

'That was kinda sick though'.

I went back to my room and began to pack my things. I was going to be moved to my own room and then I have to meet with Merlin again.

~Harry's POV~

'What is it Merlin'? I asked, walking in the room.

'Thomas Sharp. Know someone that has that name'? I looked at him. 'It was over looked but Tom was Y/n's boyfriend and after what happened, I think it made her attacks worse'.

'Sorry, was? After what happened? Boyfriend'?

'She screamed his name earlier in the last task. She called her dog Tom instead of Loki. Thomas Sharp died from Huntington disease. It was killing him slowly'.

~Your POV~

I knocked on the door and congratulated Roxy. She made it through too. We entered in the room after we were told too and we stood next to each other. I smiled a bit when I saw that Harry was there.

'Congratulations you two. You successfully made it through your training. Now there is two of you so Y/n, you're the new Percival'. I nodded. 'Welcome to Kingsman, you're dismissed'. I was about to leave when I was called back.

'Sir'? He put something on screen and I froze. A picture of Tom was on the screen with big red writing that read "deceased".

'I'm gonna be gone for a long while'. I looked at him confused.

'W-what do you mean'?

'I told you I will always be there for you'. He placed a hand on my cheek. 'I want you to stay here, on earth and keep living'.

'W-what'?

'What I'm saying is, don't try to fly. I will always be with you. One day, you will find someone just as loveable as me. If you're happy, I am'. He kissed me but this was different, it was more needy. He pulled away. 'I have to go, I'm sorry'.

'Wait, Tom-'

'Percival'? I looked at Merlin and then Harry.

'Tom died from Huntington disease. It was not curable. The worst thing was, he never told me. The doctor called me up after he died. He taught me a lot of things. One, that I will never be alone and two, I will find someone just as loveable as him. I did hate that he never told me but-' I sighed. 'I've found someone else and I know he's proud'. I breathed in. 'May I be dismissed now'? Merlin nodded and I left.

~Harry's POV~

'She's found someone else'? Merlin chuckled and turned around.

'You really are clueless, aren't you'?

'What'?

'Have you ever noticed her smile'?

'It can't be ignored'.

'And have you noticed the times she smiles'?