💋0013💋

Leigh sat on the flat as she looked to Darcie as she laid asleep. Warren walked over to where Leigh was. He smiled. "I know that you're scared. But they can't take her away," he told her.

Leigh sighed. "They can. I signed my rights away didn't I?" Leigh said as Warren pulled her close and smiled. He could see how scared that she was.

He placed a hand on her cheek and smiled. "I know that things are complicated. And I know that you are scared. But I am here for you and Darcie. I swear we are going to do whatever it takes to get her back. She's our baby. And they won't take her," he told her.

"I don't think we can do it in a few days," Leigh said.

Warren nodded. "Then we'll have to hold up the trip won't we?" He said as Leigh looked to him and smirked. He pulled her close and kissed her.

Warren could sense how worried that Leigh was. But he knew that Darcie was their daughter. And he wasn't going to let Sam and Danny take her away from them.

Leigh knew just how terrified that she was that she would loose Darcie.

****

Leigh got back to the Lomax house. She saw Ella as she sat at the kitchen table and looked to the boxes that surrounded the house. "This is actually happening. And it sucks," Ella said.

Leigh looked to her. She smiled. "I know. Have you spoken to Freddie?" She asked as she sat down with her.

Ella sighed. "On the phone. She won't let me out of the house. She won't let me near him. She is trying to break us apart. That's bad enough. But she isn't going to let me say goodbye. I know that he has done some stuff. Some bad stuff. Freddie isn't a bad guy. He loves me. I love him. And she just doesn't seem to understand that. She won't accept it."

Leigh smiled. "Go. I'll cover for you. Go and find him and go and say goodbye. He's your man. I can see that you love him. Besides, this is your life that mum is ruining too," she said as Ella smiled as she stood up and hugged her.

Leigh knew that Sam was out of order. That she was trying to control everyone. But she couldn't. Leigh wasn't going to let Sam do to Ella what she did to her.

****

Leigh lay in bed with Warren. She knew that she was feeling worried and anxious about everything. He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close. "Everything is going to be okay. I promise," he said.

"She took Darcie from nursery. She won't give her back. I'm her mother," Leigh said.

Warren sighed. "I know. But I'm working on it. I promise," he said as he leant in and kissed her.

Unaware of how Leigh life was about to turn upside down. And how nothing would be the same again.