Backround Info And Characters

Avery Parker
(No face claim)
Birthday: September 8th 2006
Age: 15
Grade: Sophomore
Anxiety, depression, and bipolar disorder.(Everything I have)
———————————————————————————
You grew up with the Waltons they were like your family. Your actual family sucked your mom was a drug addict and your dad cheated every chance he got. When you were 13 you and Jaden got together but broke you after you guys started getting really toxic. He called you, clingy, bitchy, weird, ugly, and multiple other things. You believed he cheated on you but never found out the truth.

A week after you and Jaden broke up your dad and mom got in a really big fight and when you tried to break it up your dad punched you in your head causing horrible bleeding and near death. Your parents got scared and both left but when they left your mom was very high and your dad was drunk they got into a car crash your dad died and your mom was in a coma. You were found by your neighbor laying unconscious and got rushed to the hospital when you were asleep you heard what happened to your parents.

A few hours later when you woke up from your mini "coma" the doctor's were about to go tell the Walton's you were awake but you grabbed her wrist and said "Tell them I didn't make it... please" you said with tears in your eyes. So she did you heard Jaylas scream but just rolled over and cried when the nurse got back they said that you could go in 1-3 days. So when you left you went out of Town for two years and...