I Have To Go Back...

I woke up wiped my eyes and went to the bathroom. I looked myself in the mirror and just thought "Im so fucking sick of myself, I should've actually died two years go" then you started tearing up but quickly wiped the tears and walked to get clothes for the day. Ugh wtf I have no cute clothes! I scream. (Right now your living in a apartment with your friend Alaina shes 18 but you have known her since you moved to Chicago two years ago.) AY BITCH WANNA GO TO THE MALL! Alaina screamed running into my room. FUCK YEA! I scream. Then choose a long sleeve black shirt, baggy jeans, Jordans, and a necklace.
(This👇)

After 30 min you and Alaina are ready and head out

(Alaina doesn't know about why you moved btw)
BITCH GUESS WHAT! Alaina says as shes getting of the phone. "Yea" I say while looking up from my phone. WERE GOING TO ATLANTA! She screamed and my heart immediately dropped. Uh- wait... what no hold up we cant go- I mean I cant uh- go. You say while stuttering and thinking. Wait girl I thought you would be happy why do you sound sad? She asked. Um nothing we can go never mind. You blurt out then look at your phone. You can feel a tear drop onto your phone and more start following you cant stop crying and breathing heavy. Fucking anxiety! You scream to yourself. Then I wiped my eyes because we parked in the mall. You good girl? Alaina asked. Yea im fine I had something in my eye. You say. Umm when are we leaving for Atlanta? You ask while walking into hot topic. 2 days. Alaina says. FUCK! You scream because you cut your hand on a hanger. Oh shit you good? Alaina says while walking over to you. Yea its just a little cut. That "little cut" fucking hurt and started bleeding a lot. Fuck Avery that looks bad let go get a bandage. Alright lets go. I say with my shirt covering my hand. (We do that then go to a few more stores) Alright bitch im hungry lets go get food! I scream pulling Alaina through the mall. Me and Alaina hang out for the rest of the day then go back home. Im so fucking tired. Alaina says while unlocking the door. Same bro. I say while walking to the house and plopping on the couch. Nvm I stink I have to take a shower. I say while laughing. Alright tell me when your out so we can watch a movie in the mean time im gonna take a nap. Alaina says. ALRIGHT I WILL! I scream from the bathroom. I walk back into my room and grab some underwear and some shorts. Fuck it im just gonna wear a bra and shorts. I say while closing my dresser. I go back into the bathroom and start turning the handles. Burning? I ask myself. Yep. I say while getting undressed and into the shower. While im washing my hair all I can think about is the Walton's. (What if I see them?) (What if they find out who I am!) (What if Jaden sees me... NO he will definitely recognize me THIS IS A HORRIBLE IDEA!) then my head just goes blank and in the back all I can hear is Jaylas scream... Then I snap back into reality and wash all the soap out my hair then put conditioner in it. Then I start washing my body and shaving. Ouch shit I forgot about the cut on my hand. I get out the shower put a new bandage on and put my hair in a bun. I never put my hair up lets try something new! I think while doing my hair, skin care, and get dressed. ALAINA WAKE UP SO WE CAN WATCH A MOVIE! AND CAN YOU HELP ME! I scream out of the bathroom. I hear her walking up the the bathroom. Im up what do you need help with? Alaina asked. Shit can you put up my hair in a bun? I ask. Oh yea sure! She says while playing with my hair. Alaina your like the older sister I never had! I say with a big smile. Your the best little sister ever then. She says while putting up my hair and smiling. After shes done I turn around and hug her. I fucking love you Alaina you've done so much for me! Anything for you Avery! She says while hugging me. OH SHIT WHATS THAT! She screams which scares me. Look she says pointing at a scar on my neck. Oh I've never noticed that. Huh? I don't know probably something from when I was a kid. I say shrugging my shoulders. Alright lets go watch a movie Alaina say while her arm around my shoulder. If im being honest I literally have no idea where that scar cane from I never put my hair up so never noticed it. Ugh it doesn't matter. I think to myself while Alaina turns on "Spider Man no way home" (SKIPPING THIS PART BECAUSE I WONT SPOIL IT)
After the movie you and Alaina fell asleep.
Next morning.
I wake up to the smell of Bacon. OH! it smells amazing I say while wiping my eyes. When I look up Alainas boyfriend Christian is here. BESTIE! I scream while running up to him and jumping on his back. Hey little one! Don't burn yourself im cooking. He says while laughing. I sit down next to Alaina as Christian passes me a plate. Are you going to Atlanta with us bro! (He was like your brother you guys were super close and he does everything to protect you and Alaina) Why yes I am. He says in a funny voice which made me and Alaina laugh. We all eat then talk and stuff. Hey Avery you got your suitcase packed yet? Alaina asked. Uh no actually how long are we gonna be there? I ask. 2 months! Christian says. I made a happy face but all I could really think was "fuck..." IM GONNA GO PACK! I yell in a happy tone. We leave tomorrow at 6:00am so were just gonna stay here all day! Alaina says. ALRIGHT THATS COOL! You scream from your room in the back. You guys watch movies and play video games the whole day until you all fall asleep around 9-10pm
The next day you wake up to your alarm at 4:00am. Y'all wake up. You say while shaking Alaina. You guys all wake up and start getting ready to go to the airport. You go to your room and put on a "cookies😏iykyk" sweat outfit on.        "Inspiration👇"