Team Battle! It's Off the Hook!

"Wow, they almost look like a couple sleeping like that," Xander whispered to Yugo and Sora as they looked at you and Shu.

Shu's arms were wrapped protectively around you as they slept. Yugo glared at him.

"Whatever," he scoffed.

Sora playfully rolled her eyes as Xander laughed, "you don't have to be jealous,"

Xander's laugh slightly woke Shu up as he slowly opened his eyes to see your sleeping face right beside his.

He blushed and pushed you aside and sprawled to the other side of the bed which woke you up. You got up slowly and saw Shu slowly standing up with a blushing face, you didn't get it at first and looked at him in confusion.

You looked over to the door and saw Xander and Sora snickering with a glaring Yugo beside him.

You got it.

You two slept in the same bed.

You glared at Xander with a blush on your cheeks and threw a pillow at him.

"Ok, ok we're going," He laughed as he walked away with Yugo and Sora.

You sighed and looked over at Shu.

"I should go too," Shu quickly said.

"Good idea," you quickly agreed and opened the door for him and closed it as he got out.

You groaned and fell on your bed with a blush on your cheeks.

It's not like you saw Shu as more than a friend, you didn't feel that way for anyone, but it's weird that you slept on the same bed together.

"I need to go rinse my face," You muttered to yourself and walked over to your bathroom.

'How did we sleep in the same bed in the first place' You thought, feeling confused.

Flashback

"Hey Shu, since you're staying here, wanna watch a movie with me?" You asked.

"Sure," Shu agreed.

You smiled and grabbed his wrist, dragging him to your room.

"We're gonna be in your room?" Shu asked, a blush forming on his cheeks.

"Yeah... why? Is there a problem?" You asked.

Shu shook his head and followed you inside.

Yugo saw your whole interaction and scoffed jealously and walked away.

"So, what movie do you wanna watch?" You asked as you sat down on your bed.

"Anything's fine," Shu said, awkwardly standing.

"You could sit beside me if you want," You said as you shifted on the bed to make room as he awkwardly sat down near the end of the bed, blushing, all of which was oblivious to you

"Hm... how about Lockdown In London Lane?" You ask.

"Sure," Shu agrees.

You were about to put on the movie when you noticed one minor detail about Shu's outfit.

"Where are your gloves?" You ask.

"I must've left them with your grandpa," he realizes.