Megan Fox

It has been one week.

One week since my father's death.

One week since I've let myself cry.

Yesterday I gave Nevay my job application for Sweet Stems. We exchanged numbers and she told me I could come in today at 10, and it's 9 so I'm rushing to get ready.

There isn't a uniform for work, Nevay just said, her words, "Don't let your tits be out" so I picked out a white v-neck top and brown high waisted jeans.

As I brush through my hair I feel a hand touch my lower back, I look up to the mirror and see Lucian behind me in a pair of Nike black sweatpants, that's it

As I brush through my hair I feel a hand touch my lower back, I look up to the mirror and see Lucian behind me in a pair of Nike black sweatpants, that's it. God.

"Good morning, bellisima," Lucian lowers his head to my neck, leaving a gentle kiss.

"Morning," my lips curl up.

He places his hands on my waist and I turn around. I lightly shove his shoulders, making his hands leave my body.

"I don't want to be late," I point the hairbrush at him.

He puts his hands up in surrender, "Sorry, Amore."

I nod and turn back around, finishing brushing my hair.

My gaze goes beside me in the mirror to see Lucian grabbing his toothbrush from the rack.

"Are you able to drive and pick me up?" I look at him through the mirror.

He brings up his eyes to meet mine in the mirror. He gives a slight nod before wetting the toothbrush.

I place the brush down and lean over to his ear and whisper, "Thanks, idiota."

"Who's teaching you italian?" Lucian rolls his eyes.

"Me, myself, and I," I turn on my heals and walk out the door.

"Meet me downstairs in 5!" I call out to him, which is followed by an okay from the bathroom.

I pour Milo some food and head downstairs.

I grab a blueberry muffin from a box that I got after turning in my application.

When I turn around my heart stops for a second.

The annabell doll sits on the counter, staring into my soul.

I'm going to murder Quinton.

"I swear!" I stomp into the living space.

"You swear you'll what?" Quinton leans his head back from the leather couch to see me.

"I'll cut off your left nut," I narrow my eyes at him.

"Good luck with work," He gives me a smile.

Murder.

I'm going to murder him.