𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓧𝓥𝓘𝓘𝓘: 𝓑𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓘𝓷 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓼

(HOLY SMOKES WE GOT OVER 1,000 HEARTS ON QUOTEV! WE CAN'T THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH FOR FOLLOWING ALONG WITH THIS STORY! Also, I drew my version of Reader.)

"She got offered an internship? By who?"

"The Rabbit Hero: Mirko. The girl apparently made quite the impression on the hero during the Sports Festival."

"I guess, its long overdue that we test Aguni's physical abilities in the field. Call Hawks in."

Sometimes she thinks berries are the best thing to ever exist.

The bright red strawberries covered in tiny seeds that could easily be eaten. So sweet it causes her mouth to lock up some days.

The blueberries that easily stained her mouth after eating just one.

Even the raspberries that were rather tarty, but could easily be sweetened with a bit of sugar.

"This should be enough." [Y/n] plucked another berry from the bush. Dropping them into the wicker basket that sat by her side. A basket filled with mushrooms, assorted flowers and other plants.

She was dressed in a white knee length dress. Her hair was tied back into two low braided pigtails by yellow ribbons. Leaving the shorter strands to frame her chubby cheeks. Daisy's blooming in her curls.