𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓧𝓘𝓧: 𝓛𝓾𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓛𝓪𝔂𝓮𝓻𝓼

"Hurry up, Guardian."

"I'm walking as fast as I can!" Midoriya defended.

This seemed to happen everyday since she came back to school from her injuries. She would rush Midoriya out the school, almost always clinging to his back, and straight to the village. Only waving to the dogs she would normally greet with kisses and treats.

Now, she would make him just about sprint to the little bakery that was clustered in between a fabric store and plant store.

"Than run." [Y/n] said.

"Do we have to rush here every time?" Midoriya came to a slow halt in front of the bakery as he panted for breath. Sweat on his forehead.

"It's good exercise for you." [Y/n] climbed off his back. The two making their way into the bakery. The bell that hung above signaled their entrance.

"[Y/n] make you run here again?" Kakra joked from their regular table. Two glasses of lemonade just poured.

"Good evening, Mrs. Aguni." Midoriya greeted, slumping into his eat. "Pumpkin pie, please..."

"He needs the exercise." [Y/n] defended, taking her spot. "Can I get the extra chocolate sundae?"

Kakra chuckled, "I'll be back in a bit with your orders."

"Thank you." Midoriya took a sip from his glass. His flushed face slowly but surely going back to it's original color with the help of the lemonade. "I won't ever get use to this lemonade."

"It's made fresh." [Y/n] sipped from her own glass. Her markings glowing softly as the sweet taste hit her tongue. "Do you think we'll see any Serows during training camp?"

"Maybe." Midoriya muttered. "But we might be too busy to even notice them. Why do you ask?"

"There's none in the forest and I want their opinion why that is."