09

The sound of the arrival of a new message made the man stop in the middle of the room, the knife firmly held in one hand. He turned to the man lying on the floor and apologized, "I promise not to take too long, okay?". He flashed a bright smile to his victim and turned to the phone he had left on the bed.

The man on the floor breathed a sigh of relief at being able to postpone his fate for a few moments longer, but considering he couldn't speak because his mouth was occupied and unable to move his arms and legs, which were also tied with ropes, he knew his chance of escaping was close to zero. Still, he tried to scream for help, nothing more than an incoherent noise coming out of his mouth.

The man looked away from the phone and quickly approached the man on the floor, kicking him in the throat in the middle of his Adam's apple. "Don't be naughty, ok?", he asked, looking back at the screen of the device in his hands.

The boy let out a heavy sigh after a few moments and, rolling his eyes, asked the prisoner, "Don't you find it irritating when you give a guy a blowjob and he keeps texting you millions of messages wanting the whole package?", the disdain was evident in his voice.

The man on the floor refused to participate in way of more of that macabre torture and looked away from his captor, which made the latter angry.

"Shadow", as they liked to call him nowadays, had a pretty huge ego and for that exact reason he couldn't bear to see his victim ignoring him like that. The whole point of tying his victims down and torture them was to prove that he was in charge of things. All the power was controlled by his own hands. If he couldn't have that, half of the fun would be lost.

The boy approached the man and used the tip of the knife to turn the other's chin towards him, forcing him to look straight into his eyes. "I think I can tell you, since we're going to end all of this in a moment.", he sighed and sat down next to the prisoner with crossed legs. It would be a nice slumber party scene if the man wasn't bleeding on his arm, where he was attacked at first. The man couldn't help but be amazed that such a small and delicate man had seduced and defeated him like that, and was now on the verge of killing him. It was terrifying to think that his angelic image hid so much evil.

"You see, I needed to hack into the Police system to enter my name into the database, right? So I managed to find the Chief of Police at a bar and promised him a night of fun if he would take me to the office with him.", the boy chuckled softly as he recalled the episode. "I said it was some kind of kink of mine, you know!", he winked at the man who was starting to feel the wounded arm going numb. "So, I sucked his dick, made a stupid excuse to get rid of him and hacked his office computer. You can't imagine his face when I said I was transferred to that unit! He was thrilled, imagining that it was pretty convenient for us to start a relationship being in the same Station!", the boy laughed out loud this time and had to put a hand over his mouth to stop someone from coming to check on them. The man had promised that his employees would be discreet and wouldn't come out to bother them, but he didn't want to put himself at unnecessary risk.

"Now I have to get rid of him if I want my plan to work!", the boy suddenly got up and put a hand under his chin, as if thinking about what to wear the next day or where to travel for the weekend. "But that doesn't matter now! So, Norman, do you have something to say before you die?", the boy kindly asked.

Once again the prisoner felt the gag ball fitted tightly to his mouth, preventing him from speaking. Not that that stopped him from trying.

"What did you say?", the boy removed the gag ball from the man's lips just to better hear what he was saying.

"F-Fluke! We were having so much fun! Please let me go and let's get back to what we were doing before, huh?"

Norman's pleas reminded Fluke of his actions that night. He'd dressed in his best suit, styled his hair up and put on glasses, the final touch to make his innocent face even more believable. He knew the businessman would be at the casino bar on the Seventh street and headed there. A stumble, spilled drink, furtive glances. Within minutes they were making out in the bathroom.