School project

Hi!Sorry I haven't updated in the past few days I've been really busy with school.ALSO THANK YOU SO MICH FOR 1.18K READS!Anyways enjoy chapter 5!

Y/n POV

My morning classes were pretty boring,nothing exciting happened.I was now walking to the cafeteria.I wonder what's for lunch today?Then I suddenly saw Eren walking a couple feet in front me,of course I was going to say hi."Hi Eren!"I say while I hug him from the back,I could smell his cologne,it smelled strong and expensive too.He jumped a little and turned towards me "Hi Y/n,how is Mikasa she didn't answer my messages last night?" He says while looking at me.I was fixing to answer when some person yelled "STOP STANDING IN THE HALL AND WALK!" "We can talk while walking" I say to Eren as we start walking beside each other."About Mikasa she came home drunk last night and I had to take of her.Should could barely even stand,I'm surprised she even got home with how drunk she was.I also don't get how she sobered up so quickly." I say to Eren."Yeah she can definitely sober up quickly,Armin was drunk last night too."Eren says.I get what's he's hinting at."I know what your thinking and your wrong."I say to him."How do you know?Armin has been ignoring you for a while and pushing you away."He says while we walk into the cafeteria."Armin loves me."I say to him in a annoyed tone."Sure."Eren says to me then walking away to the lunch table.I guess he wasn't going to eat today.I could tell he was being sarcastic.It was attractive.I rolled my eyes at him and went to get food.

After getting my food I walked over to my friends and sit with them.Again Armin and Mikasa weren't here."Hi Y/n!"Sasha says to me."Hi Sasha!Do you know where Mikasa and Armin are?"I say to her while starting to eat my lunch."I haven't seen them today."Sasha says.After a few minutes we all see Armin and Mikasa walk in.They get their food and start walking towards our table.But then suddenly they turned and sat at a table by themselves."OH HELL NO!"I hear Connie yell.Everyone was surprised by them sitting by themselves.Everyone looks at Connie,he got up and walked over to them.

Connie POV

I walked over to them."Why the hell are y'all sitting together and not with us?"I say while crossing my arms."Armin is sad over his grandpa,I'm comforting him."Mikasa says while looking at me.Her arm was rapped around Armin's arm."That's Y/ns job as HIS GIRLFRIEND!"I say while looking at them both.Armin looked at me crying "I don't want to bother Y/n with this." Armin says with tears rolling down his face.I could see right threw that bullshit."You may be able to fake those tears to Y/n but I see right threw that Armin."I say."Just go away Connie"Mikasa says to me with annoyed face."Kiss my ass."I say while sticking my middle finger up at them,then walking away.I sat down back down with Eren,Sasha,Y/n,and Jean."Okay Y/n here's what I want you to do."I say while looking at Y/n she nods at me."I want you to go punch Mikasa in the throat and then kick Armin in the balls."I say to her."I CANT DO THAT!" Y/n says to me."Sure you can."I say to her."Well if your not going to do that go to talk to them."I say,I want Y/n to get mad.I don't get how she isn't mad as hell at them.

Y/n POV

Truth is I wanted to punch Mikasa but I don't to cause a scene in the lunch room and Mikasa would probably win,she's really strong.I got up and walked over to them.I sat down next to Armin with Mikasa on his other side."Why aren't you sitting with us?"I say to Armin.He's crying,I hate it when he cries."I'm just really sad about my grandpa and I didn't want to bother you with it,so I asked Mikasa if she could sit with me so we could talk about it."Armin says."You can come to me about this Armin,you always used to come to me."I say while walking away.I really was mad but I brushed it off and just sat back with my friends.15 minutes later lunch was fixing to end.But then Eren tapped on my shoulder,I turned and looked at him."I'll come over to your apartment later,so we can do our project.Don't worry I'll get the supplies for it."He says to me."Okay,bye Eren."I wave bye to him as I hear the bell ring.I walked to class with Connie since our classes are next to each other.