Lunch/Is He Usuing Me?

It's now few days before spring break and I still haven't asked Mikasa and Eren if they want to come.

  Maybe I should have us meet up for lunch and ask them if they want to come.

  I thought more about it and decided to do it. I grab my phone from the kitchen counter and go to messages.

  I scroll far down to our group chat,this group chat used to be so active but now it's so dead. No one has texted here in months.

Me:
  Hey,can we all meet up for lunch it's been so long since the last time we ate together.

Mikasa:
Hey y/n,that's good for me how about we eat at the new restaurant that recently opened?

Me:
I know the place you're talking about. How about we meet up there in 30 minutes?

Mikasa:
Works for me,see you soon.

Eren:
  I'll come.

Armin:
I'll come too.

Shit. I forgot Armin was in that group chat,guess it's too late now. I need to hurry and get ready. I rush into my bedroom and put an outfit on.

(Pick whatever hairstyle you want,everyone has different hair types)

  I look in the mirror to see my outfit. It's casual but still looks cute,good for me.

  I grab my phones and keys and head out the door.

Time skip

Im now walking to restaurant,it's taking longer than I thought. I thought the restaurant was closer but I guess I'm wrong.

  A few minutes later I finally arrive at the restaurant. I look at phone to see the time,I'm only 7 minutes late not that bad.

  I open the restaurant door and walk inside. I stand still while my eyes wonder around the restaurant trying to Armin,Eren,and Mikasa.

  After a few seconds I finally see them. I smile and start to walk over. They were sitting in a booth. Mikasa and Eren on one side with Armin on the other side sitting alone.

  Mikasa sees me and smiles. I smile back at her and sit down next to Armin.

  "Sorry I'm a little late,the restaurant was farther than I thought." I say to them.

  "I went ahead and ordered you water with lemon because I know you like that." Armin says.

  "Thank you." I say to him.

  This reminded me old times,us going double dates. Just starting collage. Is it bad that there's a part of me wants it to be like old times?

  A few minutes later the waitress came out with all of our drink and took our orders of food.