Truth or Dare

BACKGROUND
Steven and alexander had known each other for about 3 years. At first, alexander thought he was a faggot, until she saw his texts where he was sexting with a girl from Asia.

                               CURRENT TIME
Steven and akexander had stayed for tutoring in their ela class, considering they both had been struggling with it. They were the only two in the class for tutoring.

"Im gonna go heat up my food in the microwave. Don't do anything bad; theres no body to watch over you guys since the only other teachers in the building are also doing tutoring soooo be good for a few minutes" their english teacher, Ms Morales told them.
"Okayy" alexander said.

It had been about a minute since their teacher had left to heat up her food and Steven and alexander were bored.
"lets play a game" said Steven. "Alright" alexander responded with an amused grin on her face. "Uhh lets play truth or dare" Steven, the boy with the red plaid sweater stated.
"Okay i'll go first" alexander said as she adjusted herself in her seat.
"Truth or Dare?"
"Dare"
alexander was trying to think of a dare to give Steven when suddenly she came up with an idea. Steven noticed the flirty grin that started forming on alexanders face.
"I dare you to strip infront of me"
"what?" Steven questioned while laughing. He had always liked alexander and was taken aback by the sudden statement that had just left his 3-year long crush's lips.
akexander didn't respond; instead, she decided to take his clothes off for him.

Once she finished undressing Steven, she started undressing as well.
A few seconds later, Steven inserted himself inside of alexander. It took a while but finally, he was in. Now it was time: alexander was about to ride Steven Williams. The quiet, smart, poetry kid.

"fuck" Steven groaned as alexander thrusted her hips back and forth.
"you feel so good inside of me" alexander said out of breath, still riding Steven.
They both moved together in sync while the room that was once filled with a variety of students, was now filled with the sounds of pleasure.
alexander's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she felt a feeling of butterflies near her 🐱
    Since this was both alexander and Stevens first time, they both felt nervous while starting; but after a while, the nerves that were once there, had been taken over my feelings of warmth and pleasure.
Steven then slipped out of carly and flipped her over to fuck her from the back.
Once she was finally on her back and on her knees, Steven once again, inserted himself inside of her.
"how do you know all of this?"
"i was a lot of porn" Steven responded, out of breath.
"fuck baby youre so tight"  Steven groaned as he slipped in and out of her.
This went on for another 3 minutes until they both finally came.
The sensation they both felt after having each others cum spread all over each others pussy/cock, was unexplainable.
They both cleaned themselves up with some tissues that were on Ms. Morales' desk, and put their clothes back on.
A few seconds later, Ms. Morales walked back into the classroom.
"Sorry that took so long. The microwave didn't want to work"
Steven and alexander both turned to look at each other and smiled.
"Thats fine. Me and alexander found ways to entertain ourselves." "Right alexander?"
Steven asked while still, flirtatiously smirking over at alexander.
"yeah"
"Alright then. Are we ready to continue?" 

And with that, alexander cazares had just gotten railed by the one and only, Steven Williams.