Mafia Boss Part 2 🤤🫦

from valeria: the story starts off slow bc i was trying to explain how they met but as you keep reading there will be more smut 😈

Steven Williams was on a mission.

it all started when steven was on a killing spree when suddenly he saw HIM. His future lover boy, his soon to be WORLD; Alexander Cazares.

Once steven laid eyes upon alexander, he knew he had to make alexander his and only his.

5 years later

Steven had searched everywhere to find his lover boy but he had no luck.. that was until he felt horny and wanted to fuck some sluts (sorry for slut shaming 🥺🫶)
he went to his nearest club, as he had heard they had received some new strippers.

steven was fucking a blonde bitch. he was close to an orgasm until he saw HIM.. his lover boy

"get off me bitch" steven told the blonde girl

at that moment he knew he had to fuck him from the back and make him cum like his life depended on it. he was about to have the best fuck of his life.

long story short he kidnapped alexander and alexander developed Stockholm syndrome for steven and now cut to the smut scene

steven positioned himself inside of alexander and started thrusting his hips a little bit

"you're about to experience the best sex of your life lover boy" steven said.

after a few minutes of fucking alexander, steven realized he wasn't able to make alexander cum so he quickly came up with another plan.

"usually i like to be in charge but today im letting you take control my sweet pea" Steven groaned

Alexander flipped steven and handcuffed him to the headboard of the bed.

alexander started fucking steven really hard

"daddy i want your cum all over me" steven said desperately

alexander put on a blue cock ring (thanks stephanie slay👑) so that he would last longer

he started moving in and out of steven in a fast, but passionate pace.

"be a little slut for me baby" alexander moaned out

at alexanders command, steven started barking and pulled out his horse furry mask and put it on. this turned alexander on even more.

"is this better lover boy?" steven moaned out in a flirtatious way. that was until he realized alexanders eyes were closed and his body became somewhat limp.

"daddy are you okay? what's wrong?" said steven

No response.

that was until he saw a bullet hole on alexanders chest. He was so in the moment that he hadn't realized alexander got shot by one of stevens Mexican Mafia enemies.

Still though, Steven was horny and hadn't gotten the chance to reach his climax.. that was when he started grinding on alexanders dead body.

once steven came, he realized that since he was handcuffed, he couldn't slip alexanders dick from inside him.

he screamed for help but that was when a cartel found him and shot him in his forehead.

15 minutes later

Stevens mafia employees began worrying as to where steven was. that was until they barged into his room and saw the unexplainable. Their russian mafia boss was dead, handcuffed to the headboard with his lover boy's dick inside of him; also shot.

one of his mafia employees had to take off stevens handcuffs and remove alexanders dick from inside steven.

the Russian Mafia Boss was dead and so was his lover boy...

the end queens 🥺🤞🏻
i wrote this against Alexanders will or stevens knowledge but slay 😈🙌🏻
VOTE ON THIS AND ALL THE OTHER CHAPTERS SO THAT WE CAN GET HIGHER ON THE "CHALAMET" HASHTAG
- valeria 🤭🫶