The Visionary Debut's

2021

It's an episode of Raw, as every superstar on the brand is surrounding the ring and their general manager Kurt Angle. Ranging from the divas to the male superstars to the referees.

Kurt looks around with a smile as he lifts the mic to say something before the crowd bursts out into cheers causing him to lower it back down. He can here the chants "You Suck!" being reverberated in the arena. He points up as they say it, influencing then even more as some of the superstars join in, while others sit there with a smile.

He hears the crowd starting to simmer down as he lifts the mic up, "How are you all doing today?" He asks as everyone cheers. He nods his head and continues talking, "Well, by the sounds of it your all doing quite well. Now onto why we're all out here, we all wanted to welcome back the WWE Universe. It's been awhile since we've seen you and not that your back, we can finally feel at home."

The crowd reacts positively to that and start cheering loudly as the superstars and nod their heads, or saying words to fans around them. They also start changing out "Welcome back!" over and over as and the wrestlers join in with them for a few moments before quieting down. Angle smiles, looking around and closes his eyes to bask in the feeling of everything before saying, "Your damn right welcome back!"

"Now onto more important matters, I wanted to announce that there will be matches tonight starting off with the women. Nikki Bella, you will be defending your RAW Woman's Championship against Natalya. This will settle the feud between you two, after the whole fiasco backstage last week." Both Nikki and Natalya glare at each as Nikki raises her belt, receiving a pop from the crowd.

"Liv and Rhea, you both are great tag champs. So you'll be facing the former tag champs, Carmella and Zelina Vega. I heard they've been wanting to get those back." Both woman teams glance at each as Liv and Rhea send their opponents small smirks.

Kurt then turns to look at the men that are currently holding championship gold. "Now onto the men, Ziggler and Roode." Hearing those names, causes the WWE Universe to shower then with boos as both men look into the crowd and shout things at them. "You both claim to be the best tag team around." They nod causing more boos to rain down on them, "Then you both will have no problem going against RK-Bro for the gold then?" The former tag champs look over at the shocked current champs as Riddle starts his "Bro" chants and Randy smirks almost snake-like.

"Damian Priest, you've been one hell of a U.S. Champ. You've shown time and time again why you deserve to be a champion." Kurt says with pride as Priest smiles at the praise. The crowd starts chanting, "You deserve it!" Priest looks around with a smile, nodding along with the chants before Kurt speaks again, "So, I've decided you'll be in a triple threat match between you, The Scottish Warrior Drew McIntyre, and The Celtic Warrior, Sheamus!"

The crowd cheers loudly at that as the three men have a look of determination on their faces. All wanting to have the belt for themselves. Kurt faces the current Intercontinental Champion, Jeff Hardy. "Hardy you've also been a hard working champion. So I've decided you'll be defending your belt against Sami Zayn. He's been desperate as you can clearly see." Everyone laughs at what he said, before the crowd starts shouting "Delete!" along with Jeff doing the chopping motion.

Before Kurt can say anything else a theme plays, which catches everyone's attention, and causes the Universe to boo,

The self-proclaimed "Monday Night Messiah" walks out from behind the curtains and onto the stage, causing the boos to get louder as her rejoices in them and makes his way towards the ring. Seth looks to his left and right, seeing the outstretched hands of the fans. He grabs one with both of his before bowing slightly and resumes back to the ring as everyone parts out of the way.