Fall and Pray to Our Vision

It's a week after Y/N had debuted and shocked everyone by beating Big E the same night and winning the WWE Championship. It has been the burning topic on all social media, and his phone had been nonstop blowing up with messages and people tagging him in things.

Speaking of the said person, we can see him currently walking backstage with a cocky smirk, almost as if he was daring someone to try and take what's his. He stops when he hears whispering and turns his head a bit seeing a group of WWE women talking about him. We can also see one of them, Liv Morgan, look up and widen her eyes as she catches his gaze and points at him. Which causes all the other women to look up and catch his gaze. He sends them a smirk that causes them to blush and scurry off as he watches and then chuckles behind them.

Renee Young can be seen walking up to him as a camera starts rolling and she starts asking questions,

Renee: Y/N, you shocked the world by debuting last week and beating Big E for the WWE Championship. No one was told of your arrival and everyone is still not getting over it, what do you and your brother plan on doing now that your both on the same brand?

Y/N plays dumb for a moment before laughing with a Joker like grin on his face,

Y/N: Well Renee, me and my twin plan on taking over this place. Making it better than what it is now because we all know Raw sucks in comparison to SmackDown. This vision includes alot of people, people who aren't being known or need a bigger push. This will be their push, there's alot I can say but I wouldn't wanna spoil the surprise.

Y/N walks off laughing as a woman can be heard and seen walking into the camera frame, staring at the back of The Visionary almost as if she's calculating him. She then nods her head with a smirk and says,

???: He's perfect

She too walks off as she can be heard humming the tune of his theme as the camera cuts off.

---------------------

Right now we can see Karrion Cross and Scarlett currently in the middle of ring, with Cross walking back and forth,

Karrion: I've yet to find a opponent that is worthy enough of my time, I've proved time and time again why I'm the best here. And yet I don't have a championship, so I want someone to come out and face me. Then you'll receive judgement.

We can see Scarlett nodding her head as the crowd awaits in anticipation, before a familiar theme plays and the crowd screams out in cheers,

Y/N hops out from the backstage with a big smile on his face as he dances around a bit and conducts the crowd as they sing his theme. He hears the Burn it Down chant and he laughs and walks down to the ring. He then dances his way up the stairs as the crowd cheers and sings before his theme ends and he looks around with a big grin on his face.

Karrion goes to say something but The Visionary rips the microphone out of his hands as the crowd let's out a loud 'Oh!'

Y/N: Didn't expect me did ya? Hahahahaha!

Y/N cackles into the mic as the crowd cheers for him, he calms down and then says,

Y/N: You claim nobody here is worthy of your time Cross, and that you've beaten them all. But you haven't faced me yet, you haven't beaten my brother and you for damn sure aren't going too. But I'll do you a favour and play your little game, fight me now and if you beat me you get this.