Chapter 11: Routine

N/a Thank you for reading this! Ignore spelling mistakes and make sure to vote! Ly <3

-
Kid POV
-

Huh? What if Killer catches us? Also, sex will be impossible, we're going to wake up my crew and all the islands around.

Law smirked a and laid down next to me, stealing half of my blanket. Even if it's not the first time I see him bare chested, I still get the same arousal at the sight of his muscles.

Did I ask for sex? I'll leave before your blond boy wakes up, and the door is locked.

I stare at him in confusion, why would he come here if it wasn't for satisfying himself? I turn to the side, showing him my back. He wraps his arms around my chest and leaves a peck on my neck.

Why are you so worried tonight, Eustass? I thought you enjoyed being cuddled like a baby.

As my face turns beet red, I change sides again, facing him.

Shut up.

What abo-

-
Law POV
-

I can barely finish my sentence when Kid grabs my shoulders and pulls me closer. Even if he's way taller, he moves down the bed and rests his head on my stomach.

This view is simply adorable. I don't feel the need to mock him again. I let my hands play with his crimson hair, while I stare at his beautiful sleeping face. This man is absolutely gorgeous, and everyday, my desire for him only gets stronger.

What would life look like without this anger bomb? It would certainly be like before, bland and boring. My only goal was to defeat Doflamingo. Now, I still want that bitch to rot in hell, but I'd like to do it with Kid at my side. I still haven't told him about my plan to defeat him... I'll try to tell him soon.

After the Kuma incident, life has been so much easier. My will to live is literally... a tulip head obsessed with metal. This dumbass- he's able to make me live sensations I never felt before.

Law, should we tell our crews soon?

About what?

About us, dumbass.

His face was showing a serious expression.

Why are you so hurried?

Well.. Killer is getting suspicious and I don't like lying to him. I'd rather tell him than ending up arguing with my best friend after he opened the door on us. If I was being honest, he wouldn't be enchanted with the view.

Fair point, let's just get to Marine Ford first.

Eventually, we both fell asleep. I wake up a few hours later, ready to go back to my submarine. I kiss Kid's cheek , who's still sleeping, and l create a room to leave his boat. Fortunately, no one seems to have noticed me. They're probably all asleep. After all, it's only 4:30 am.

-
No POV
-

After a few days, a routine started taking place. While navigating to Marine Ford, Law would sneak into his lover's bed as soon as their crews were asleep. Those long nights were cherished by both men, since it was the only moment throughout the day they could show affection to the other.

However, it was obvious they couldn't keep that relationship hidden for long. One event was going to reveal their secret for good.

-
Law POV
-

I had sneaked into Kid's room again, but not only for cuddles. This tulip head had been teasing me all day long and I simply couldn't hold it anymore. This morning, while our crews were talking about our trajectory to Marine Ford, he had the audacity to come out of his shower while I was on his ship.

He walked nonchalantly, with only a tower around his waist, to greet us. While the others were busy showing him the map, I took this opportunity to mesmerize every single detail about his body in the daylight.

His muscles and hair were dripping in water, and his lipstick was smudged, leaving a thin trail of red on the corner of his mouth and his chin. How is this man so hot? Immediately, I felt my blood rushing downward, and soon enough,  my head was filled with erotic scenarios.

What's wrong, Trafalgar? Are you sick?

This motherfucker was playing with my nerves, but now it's over.

I gaze down, observing my partner's naked and gorgeous body. Even his eyes, watching me with so much lust are turning me on.

One thing leads to another, and before I know it, I'm already bouncing on top of Kid, who's desperately trying to not be loud. Yet, my pulsions are asking for more. Of course, this view only could make me cum in less than a few seconds if I didn't hold back, but I want more than that. Still on top of Kid, I lightly bend over and begin biting his neck, then his chest. I place my fingers in his mouth, preventing him from stopping his moans.

The harder I bite, the more noises I get from him. He seems to be enjoying it, at least. Even if it gave him no sensations, my arousal would've still been present. But now, the fact he's responding so well to my fantasies, it's making me go nuts.

After a few more seconds, I release myself all over his torso. Kid manages to pull out before ejaculating on his stomach.

Looks like you'll have to take a shower, Eustass-ya.

He grabs my head and pulls me down, kissing me passionately.

It's worth it.

After that, I head back to my room, and joyfully fall asleep. If I remember correctly, we should arrive at our destination in 2 days.